QUETTA: Customs Quetta has expedited its efforts against smuggling and seized large quantity of Indian Gutka worth millions of rupees from a 10-wheeler truck. On… Read more
HYDERABAD: Customs Intelligence and Investigation Hyderabad has lodged an FIR against persons yet to be asertained in relation to the large quantity of smuggled goods… Read more
KARACHI: Tariq Khoso, Presiding Officer of Banking Court and Link Judges to Special Customs Court at Karachi on Tuesday reserved order in a bail plea… Read more
KARACHI: Customs Intelligence & Investigation Hyderabad has seized large quantity of Indian gutka worth Rs7.4 million. Customs staff acting on the information passed through Director… Read more
KARACHI: ASO of MCC Preventive Karachi has seized large quantity of Indian gutka and smuggled betel nut worth Rs9.24 million. ASO staff acting on the… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Aftab Ahmed Gorar of High Court of Sindh (SHC) admitted an alleged smuggler of Indian Gutka and betel nuts to protective bail against… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Quetta has seized large quantity of foreign origin smuggled goods, which were being transported to interior country. Information was received through Collector Ashraf… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Fahim Ahmed Siddiqui of High Court of Sindh on Wednesday admitted an accused in gutka smuggling case to bail against a surety of… Read more
KARACHI: The staff of Preventive (Pakistan Customs) and Sindh Rangers yesterday in a joint operation seized a huge cache of smuggled Indian contrabands from Baldia… Read more
KARACHI: The anti-smuggling organization (ASO) of MCC Preventive Karachi has seized large quantity of smuggled betel nut and Indian gutka worth Rs27.72 million. Collector Preventive… Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021