KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has served another three Contravention Reports on certain toy importers for evading legitimate government revenue to the tune of around Rs15… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged an FIR against certain persons for illegal removal of in-bonded goods without filing of ex-bond GD, thus evading legitimate… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate General of Intelligence & Investigation – FBR has notified transfers and postings of appraising officer (AO), intelligence officers (IO) and sepoys of Directorate… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has served a contravention report on M/s K.M Steel Mills for attempting to evade duty and taxes through mis-declaration of the… Read more
KARACHI: A rift has developed between Customs Appraisement South and Directorate of Customs Intelligence and Investigation Karachi over the jurisdiction. Chief Collector Appraisement South Abdul… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has detected evasion of government revenue by M/s Rana Enterprises by mis-declaring weight of the imported LED lights. The importer in… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Post Clearance Audit (PCA) has served contravention on eight importers of LED lights for claiming inadmissible concessions to evade government revenue. On… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has served a contravention report on M/s Chaudhry Steel Re-rolling Mills Pvt Ltd for attempting to evade government revenue through misdeclaring… Read more
KARACHI: In order to arrest the declining revenue trends, the federal government has proposed to revise and raise incidence of sales tax on various imports… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has lodged an FIR nominating/s M.R Steel Furnace for evading government revenue through mis-declaring description and classification of the imported goods…. Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021