KARACHI: MCC Quetta has seized a truck trailer owned by M/s E-Movers Pvt Ltd, which was carrying goods including contraband items illegally removed from NLC… Read more
ISLAMABAD: An appellate bench of Supreme Court of Pakistan (SCP) comprising Justice Mushir Alam and Justice Sajjad Ali Shah dismissed a Civil Petition filed by… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement West has strictly advised importers and clearing agents to upload relevant documents in the computerized clearing system at the time of filing… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Salahuddin Panhwar of High Court of Sindh (SHC) on Wednesday issued notice for June 03 to Unity Commodities which imported a consignment consisting… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Peshawar has foiled a bid to smuggle urea to Afghanistan and seized 18,000 bags of urea along with six trailers at Torkham. According… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement West has recovered an amount of Rs63.113 million, which an importer evaded through suppressing actual value of imported consignments. According to details,… Read more
KARACHI: In order to discourage pilferage and replacement of transshipment cargo (TP), the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has made it mandatory for the importer… Read more
KARACHI: The WeBOC Project has successfully prepared and uploaded structured description of each HS code in WeBOC System in order to facilitate the trade, streamline… Read more
KARACHI: The Customs Appraisement South has decided to restrict entry into the respective collectorates to the clearing agents and their authorized agents only along with… Read more
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021NEDRE VATS: AutoStore Holdings has prices its initial public offer (IPO) at NOK 31/share. This price implies a market capitalization... Continue reading The post AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million 20-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: OCI N.V., Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Fertiglobe announced the successful completion of Fertiglobe’s IPO bookbuilding process,... Continue reading The post OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy 20-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Air Liquide has increased its shareholding in H2V Normandy to 100% from previously held 40%. Renamed Air Liquide... Continue reading The post Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Saint-Gobain has entered into an agreement to acquire IMPAC, a leader in construction chemicals solutions in Mexico. IMPAC... Continue reading The post Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics, the leading listed company focused on the field of cellular agriculture, has led a Seed Funding Round... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021