SBP initiated the project of ‘End-to-End Digitalization of FX Cases’ with an objective to enhance ease of doing business in the country by providing a… Read more
Considering the market dynamics and keeping pace with changing business environment, SBP is in the process of revising the Foreign Exchange (FE) Manual in consultation… Read more
KARACHI: Managing Director of State Bank of Pakistan’s Banking Services Corporation Muhammad Ashraf Khan has said that digitalization of foreign exchange, which started in March… Read more
A meeting of Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry’s Advisory Council on Budget Proposals comprising of Senior Businessmen, Former Tax Officials, Tax Experts… Read more
KARACHI: Two core departments of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) related to forex operations i.e. Exchange Policy Department (EPD) & Foreign Exchange Operations Department (FEOD)… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Intelligence and Investigation Karachi has lodged an FIR against several accused for smuggling of the goods to KEPZ, evasion of government… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), held a roundtable to discuss measures to reduce outflow of foreign exchange pertaining to reinsurance business through… Read more
KARACHI: One Customs clearing agent Syed Amjad Ali Shah has expressed concerns over the recently issued statutory order that customs duty and taxes would be… Read more
KARACHI: In order to bridge the ballooning current account deficit and curb unnecessary imports, the government has taken several measures. Soon after slapping regulatory duty… Read more
KARACHI: The Customs authorities in consultation with bankers fraternity and State Bank of Pakistan has developed the module of E-Form/ Bank Credit Advice (BCA), which… Read more
- Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe 15-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Atos is now a member of Catena–X, an open, scalable European network, based on the GAIA-X cloud infrastructure initiative, which aims to enable... Continue reading The post Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Turkish Petroleum awards $750mn offshore contract to Schlumberger, Subsea 7 15-Oct-2021LUXEMBOURG: Turkish Petroleum has awarded a major contract (over $750 million) to Subsea 7 S.A. for the Sakarya field development... Continue reading The post Turkish Petroleum awards $750mn offshore contract to Schlumberger, Subsea 7 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Wine and spirits brand house, Anora announces future operating model 15-Oct-2021HELSINKI, FINLAND: Anora Group, a leading wine and spirits brand house in the Nordic region, announced its future operating model... Continue reading The post Wine and spirits brand house, Anora announces future operating model appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Sivers raises SEK 400mn to fund MixComm acquisition 15-Oct-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Sivers Semiconductors AB carried out a new issue of 17.021 ordinary shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 400 million,... Continue reading The post Sivers raises SEK 400mn to fund MixComm acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Guild Esports announces launch of Apex Legends Team 15-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Guild Esports, a global team organisation and lifestyle brand, announced the creation of its sixth professional team with... Continue reading The post Guild Esports announces launch of Apex Legends Team appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe 15-Oct-2021
- National Incubation Centre Lahore stresses on innovation in SMEs to enhance productivity and exports at the EU Pakistan Business Forum 16-Oct-2021
- RCCI and FBR bestow Jazz with the Best Taxpaying Company Award 16-Oct-2021
- realme C21Y Promises Faster Performance, Lag-free Gaming with the Unisoc T610 Processor 16-Oct-2021
- SBP instructs Banks to Digitize Corporate Payments 16-Oct-2021
- PUBLIC HOLIDAY 16-Oct-2021