KARACHI: An appeal was filed by the Collector of Customs, MCC Appraisement & Facilitation, East, Karachi Fayyaz Rasool Mekan against acquittal of accused recorded by… Read more
KARACHI: On the directives of Collector Preventive Saquif Saeed, Additional Collector Haroon Malik has formed three teams led by Assistant Collector Shafiullah to arrested the… Read more
KARACHI : The quashing of ten FIRs by Special Court for Custom .& Anti-smuggling on weak reasoning left the department perplexed and dented its efforts… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Quetta has launched a crackdown against non-custom-paid (NCP) vehicles. On the instructions of Chief Collector Enforcement Baluchistan Gul Rehman, FIRs are being lodged… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged five FIRs against several persons for importing and clearing used vehicles on forged and fake documents. Collector MCC Appraisement… Read more
KARACHI: Three directors of Model Paper & Board Private Ltd, Lahore were admitted to protective bail till Sept 09 by a Custom Appellate bench of… Read more
KARACHI: About a dozen of petitions pertaining to steel import were disposed of here on Friday by a division bench of High Court of Sindh… Read more
KARACHI: Hearing a constitution petition filed by accused in alleged scam of illegal removal of goods since 13 years, a customs appellate bench of High… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged 2 FIRs against a certain group of people for submitting fake/bogus pay orders of differential amount of duty and… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate General of Transit Trade has unearthed a mega scam whereby high value and high tariff goods enroute to Afghanistan were being replaced with… Read more
- Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn 30-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: Antwerp Management Limited, a newly-incorporated company indirectly owned by funds managed or advised by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Inc.... Continue reading The post Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Heineken assumes control of United Breweries Limited 30-Jul-2021AMSTERDAM, Heineken N.V. has obtained control of United Breweries Limited (UBL) in India following recent acquisition of additional ordinary shares in UBL, taking its... Continue reading The post Heineken assumes control of United Breweries Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dicker Data to acquire Exceed Group for $68 million 30-Jul-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Dicker Data Limited has entered into a binding Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) to acquire the Exeed Group operating across Australia and... Continue reading The post Dicker Data to acquire Exceed Group for $68 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Magnit starts making ready-to-eat products for convenience stores 30-Jul-2021KRASNODAR, RUSSIA: Magnit PJSC, one of Russia’s leading retailers, started making ready-to-eat products for its convenience stores in Magnit Family... Continue reading The post Magnit starts making ready-to-eat products for convenience stores appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Qatar Holding buys stake in Airtel Africa’s mobile money business 30-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: Qatar Holding LLC, an affiliate of the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA), has agreed a minority stake in Airtel Mobile... Continue reading The post Qatar Holding buys stake in Airtel Africa’s mobile money business appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn 30-Jul-2021