KARACHI: In a rare order, Collector Customs, Adjudication II, Karachi Farrukg Sajjad passing an Order in Original slapped a fine of Rupees 50,000 (Fifty Thousand)… Read more
KARACHI: An appeal was filed by the Collector of Customs, MCC Appraisement & Facilitation, East, Karachi Fayyaz Rasool Mekan against acquittal of accused recorded by… Read more
KARACHI: On the directives of Collector Preventive Saquif Saeed, Additional Collector Haroon Malik has formed three teams led by Assistant Collector Shafiullah to arrested the… Read more
KARACHI : The quashing of ten FIRs by Special Court for Custom .& Anti-smuggling on weak reasoning left the department perplexed and dented its efforts… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Quetta has launched a crackdown against non-custom-paid (NCP) vehicles. On the instructions of Chief Collector Enforcement Baluchistan Gul Rehman, FIRs are being lodged… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged five FIRs against several persons for importing and clearing used vehicles on forged and fake documents. Collector MCC Appraisement… Read more
KARACHI: Three directors of Model Paper & Board Private Ltd, Lahore were admitted to protective bail till Sept 09 by a Custom Appellate bench of… Read more
KARACHI: About a dozen of petitions pertaining to steel import were disposed of here on Friday by a division bench of High Court of Sindh… Read more
KARACHI: Hearing a constitution petition filed by accused in alleged scam of illegal removal of goods since 13 years, a customs appellate bench of High… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has lodged 2 FIRs against a certain group of people for submitting fake/bogus pay orders of differential amount of duty and… Read more
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn 08-Dec-2021AMSTERDAM: Brunel International N.V. has purchased 72% shareholding in Taylor Hopkinson, a specialist recruitment partner for the renewable energy sector.... Continue reading The post Brunel International buys 72% shares in Taylor Hopkinson for EUR 32mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: NFT Investments (AQSE: NFT), an incubator specialising in the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has submitted an initial... Continue reading The post NFT Investments to list on NEO Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021