As the country’s trade deficit has increased by almost 30% to $28 billion during 11 months (July-May) 2020-21, the FPCCI’s Businessmen Panel has asked the… Read more
KARACHI: A Special Customs Reference Application (SCRAs) filed by Collector of Customs through Masooda Siraj Advocate against Haris Trading Co was dismissed at preliminary hearing…. Read more
MCC APPRAISEMENT EAST/WEST, PORT QASIM, AIR FREIGHT UNIT AND MCC-EXPORTS KARACHI & PORT QASIM. The Karachi Customs Agents Association has already informed the collectorates of… Read more
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has notified revisions in chapter 20 of the Foreign Exchange Manual to facilitate Start-ups, Fintechs and Exports. The new policy… Read more
KARACHI: Ambassador of Switzerland Bénédict de Cerjat has said that although trade balance between Pakistan and Switzerland was largely in favor of his country but… Read more
KARACHI: Advisor to Prime Minister on Institutional Reforms and Austerity Dr. Ishrat Hussain has stressed that Pakistan, instead of staying confined to exporting textiles only,… Read more
The Pakistan’s two major value-added export-oriented bodies of the apparel sector have welcomed Prime Minister Imran Khan’s visit to Sialkot on Dec 9, saying the… Read more
PRGMEA chief asks govt to also launch Digital Market Policy in consultation with stakeholders. The Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers & Exporters Association (PRGMEA) on Monday… Read more
The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) President Mian Anjum Nisar has said that the industrial sector in Pakistan has been expanding… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan’s Consul General in Shanghai Hussain Haider has emphasized that in order to increase Pakistan’s exports to China, the business and industrial community will… Read more
- Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses 17-Sep-2021DOHA, QATAR: Ooredoo Group and CK Hutchison Holdings have signed definitive transaction agreements for the proposed merger of their respective telecommunications businesses in Indonesia, PT... Continue reading The post Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Iceland Seafood agrees to buy 85% shares in Ahumados Dominguez 17-Sep-2021REYKJAVÍK: Iceland Seafood announced that an agreement has been finalised with the Mestanza family to acquire an 85% stake in... Continue reading The post Iceland Seafood agrees to buy 85% shares in Ahumados Dominguez appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dometic Group to acquire Igloo for up to $900 million 17-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Dometic Group has entered into an agreement to acquire Igloo – one of the world’s leading companies in... Continue reading The post Dometic Group to acquire Igloo for up to $900 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Yara curtails ammonia production due to increased gas prices 17-Sep-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Record high natural gas prices in Europe are impacting ammonia production margins, and as a result Yara International... Continue reading The post Yara curtails ammonia production due to increased gas prices appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hawkwing Plc funds acquisitions by Internet Fusion Group 17-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Hawkwing plc has provided Internet Fusion Group Limited with a secured loan of £13.7 million to fund two... Continue reading The post Hawkwing Plc funds acquisitions by Internet Fusion Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ooredoo & CK Hutchison agree $6bn merger of Indonesian businesses 17-Sep-2021
- Customs seizes Utility Stores sugar being smuggled to Afghanistan 18-Sep-2021
- NITL Launches Fourth Islamic Fund – NIT ISLAMIC MONEY MARKET FUND 17-Sep-2021
- President of Pakistan unveils SBP’s ‘Banking on Equality’ Policy to reduce gender gap in financial inclusion 17-Sep-2021
- Lucky Cement Awarded Environment Excellence Award 2021 17-Sep-2021
- PTCL partners with Dell Technologies to bring Microsoft Azure Stack Services to Pakistan 17-Sep-2021