KARACHI: Exporters have approached Director General of Transit Trade in Karachi complaining about the delays in processing and clearance of export consignments containing perishable items,… Read more
KARACHI: The exporters and Customs agents are frustrated because of unnecessary delay in the grounding and examination of export consignments at Pakistan International Container Terminal… Read more
Government’s lack of priority and attention to increase cotton yield to support the entire value added textile chain is highly shocking and deplorable. Pakistan is… Read more
KARACHI: Deputy Director/ In-charge, Port Control Unit, Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) Karachi Muhammad Ayub has said that ANF was trying its best to facilitate the exporters… Read more
“All the legitimate pending matters of exporters in the hands of Regional Tax Office-III shall be resolved on priority basis.” This was stated by Dr…. Read more
Ahmed Chinoy Chairman of Pakistan Cloth Merchants Association said the Federal Government Aiming for 4-4.5% growth over next three years seems unrealistic because government showed… Read more
To resolve liquidity problem of exporters, restoration of Zero Rating on Sales Tax – No Payment No Refund Regime reinstating SRO 1125 is highly indispensible…. Read more
The value added textile export sector has reached to the verge of disaster due to severest ever liquidity crisis in the history of Pakistan caused… Read more
Karachi: Dun & Bradstreet has launched its World Renowned ‘Business Optimism Index’ for Pakistan according to which Businesses in Pakistan are overall optimistic about their… Read more
LAHORE: Five export-oriented manufacturer bodies have urged the government to continue sales tax zero-rating regime in the budget 2019/20, fearing the Pakistan export might drop… Read more
- Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Mirriad Advertising, the leading in-content advertising company, has announced a strategic partnership with Influential, the world’s largest influencer... Continue reading The post Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads leather producer VitroLabs Series A Funding round 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics has led portfolio company VitroLabs Inc’s Series A funding round with a 7.0 million investment. The Subscription... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads leather producer VitroLabs Series A Funding round appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- IDEX selected for digital currency solution from Union Smart 20-Sep-2021OSLO, NORWAY: IDEX Biometrics informed that the Union Smart Card of China is utilizing the company’s fingerprint authentication solution to... Continue reading The post IDEX selected for digital currency solution from Union Smart appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Oncimmune signs agreement to profile patients 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Oncimmune Holdings has signed an autoantibody profiling agreement with a leading global pharmaceutical company to evaluate the autoantibody... Continue reading The post Oncimmune signs agreement to profile patients appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Rutherford Health launches first community diagnostics hub 20-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Rutherford Health has launched its first community diagnostics hub, the first of its kind in the UK. The... Continue reading The post Rutherford Health launches first community diagnostics hub appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Mirriad signs partnership with Influential, influencer marketing company 20-Sep-2021
- Police recovers hazardous chewing tobacco from official vehicle of I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021
- No APCAA elections on Sept 22 as DGTO re-endorses Sept 14 order 20-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes narcotics worth Rs160 million 20-Sep-2021
- foodpanda making roads safer; organised riding training session 20-Sep-2021
- Pakistani based cricket team claims to win Lanka Premier League, Galle will win LPL this season, feels team owner Nadeem Omar 20-Sep-2021