Quetta: Following the directions of the FBR and Mr. Gul Rehman, Chief Collector Customs Balochistan, Collectorate of Customs Appraisement, Quetta has implemented WeBOC at its… Read more
KARACHI: Exporters have approached Director General of Transit Trade in Karachi complaining about the delays in processing and clearance of export consignments containing perishable items,… Read more
KARACHI: Mrs Sadaf Asif, Judge, Special Customs, Excise & Taxation Court acquitted all six accused booked in FIRs by the Directorate of Intelligence & Investigations… Read more
KARACHI: Sindh High Court (SHC) has suspended the transfer order of Inspector Syed Momin Hussain Shah from MCC Hyderabad to MCC Exports, Karachi dated February… Read more
KARACHI: The Directorate of Intelligence and Investigations (DIT) has pointed out serious flaws in the “Adjudication Proceedings” in cases pertaining to import of steel products…. Read more
KARACHI: Irfan Javed, Director, Directorate General of Intelligence and Investigations (DIT), Pakistan Customs has forwarded eleven (11) contravention reports against Ms Zubair Steel, Ms Muhammad… Read more
KARACHI: Karachi Tax Bar Association has sought several key clarifications in respect of amendments introduced through Finance Act 2019 particularly definition and use of term… Read more
KARACHI: Protection from arrest in FIR can be given to a person and not to a company, observed a custom appellate bench of High Court… Read more
KARACHI: Director General Customs Intelligence & Investigation – FBR, Muhammad Zahid Khokhar has posted Deputy Director Sanam Qureshi as the in-charge of Special Intelligence Unit… Read more
KARACHI: Superintendent Special Intelligence Unit (SIU) Dost Muhammad, irritated by the interference of officers, has left the charge of his office. Director Fayyaz Anwar, Additional… Read more
- Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn 30-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: Antwerp Management Limited, a newly-incorporated company indirectly owned by funds managed or advised by Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Inc.... Continue reading The post Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Heineken assumes control of United Breweries Limited 30-Jul-2021AMSTERDAM, Heineken N.V. has obtained control of United Breweries Limited (UBL) in India following recent acquisition of additional ordinary shares in UBL, taking its... Continue reading The post Heineken assumes control of United Breweries Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dicker Data to acquire Exceed Group for $68 million 30-Jul-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Dicker Data Limited has entered into a binding Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) to acquire the Exeed Group operating across Australia and... Continue reading The post Dicker Data to acquire Exceed Group for $68 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Magnit starts making ready-to-eat products for convenience stores 30-Jul-2021KRASNODAR, RUSSIA: Magnit PJSC, one of Russia’s leading retailers, started making ready-to-eat products for its convenience stores in Magnit Family... Continue reading The post Magnit starts making ready-to-eat products for convenience stores appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Qatar Holding buys stake in Airtel Africa’s mobile money business 30-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: Qatar Holding LLC, an affiliate of the Qatar Investment Authority (QIA), has agreed a minority stake in Airtel Mobile... Continue reading The post Qatar Holding buys stake in Airtel Africa’s mobile money business appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Morgan Stanley’s Antwerp Management buying Augean Plc for £314.9mn 30-Jul-2021