KARACHI: A customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) fixed Nov 14 for hearing two identical Special Custom Reference Applications (SCRA’s) seeking release… Read more
KARACHI: A link judge for Special Customs Court Karachi admitted an applicant/accused in diesel smuggling case to bail before arrest (BBA) against a solvent surety… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Irfan Saadat Khan of High Court of Sindh deciding a special criminal bail appeal filed by one Muhammad Akbar admitted him to protective… Read more
KARACHI: On the directives of the Collector MCC Gwadar, action against the illicit smuggling of Iranian diesel have been further stepped up and accordingly, a… Read more
KARACHI:- An appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Munib Akhtar and Justice Zulfiqar Ahmed Khan on Friday ordered Additional Director, Intelligence… Read more
KARACHI: A division bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) sought comments from Directorate General of Intelligence and Investigations by Thursday adjourning hearing of a… Read more
KARACHI: The Anti-Smuggling Organization (ASO), MCC Hyderabad has seized huge quantity of foreign origin diesel smuggled into the country along with the vehicles and booked… Read more
KARACHI: As part of its on-going crackdown against smuggling particularly diesel smuggling from Iran, the Customs Intelligence and Investigation (I&I) foiled an attempt to smuggle… Read more
KARACHI: Anti Smuggling Organization (ASO), of MCC Hyderabad has lodged an FIR against one Shahzad and other persons for smuggling High Speed Diesel (HSD) approximately… Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021