Amlak announces approval for its debt restructuring

DUBAI, UAE: Amlak Finance PJSC, a leading specialized real estate financier in the Middle East, announced that it has achieved 95% approval on its debt restructuring terms. The remainder 5% represents only three creditors out of twenty seven and negotiations with them are currently underway. Amlak continues to work with… Continue reading