Mr. Zahid Mazhar, Chairman, APTMA Sindh-Balochistan Region has demanded the Prime Minister Imran Khan and the Economic Managers of the Government to reduce the indigenous… Read more
Mr. Zahid Mazhar, Chairman, APTMA Sindh-Balochistan Region demanded the Government of Sindh to allow the entire textile value chain to restart their production activity without… Read more
KARACHI: While appreciating numerous measures adopted by Sindh Government since the imposition of lockdown from March 23 to prevent spread of coronavirus pandemic particularly the… Read more
Karachi: President Site Association of Industry(SAI) Suleman Chawla, has appealed to the Sindh government to provide SOPs with immediate effect instead of shutting down industries… Read more
Karachi: Byco Petroleum Pakistan Limited, Pakistan’s largest oil refinery by design and installed capacity, has been constrained to put its refinery on “cold circulation”, due… Read more
Karachi: China Power Hub Generation Company (Pvt.) Ltd. today donated 1000 kg of ready-to-spray disinfectant and 2000 face masks to the local Hub administration in… Read more
The Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (UNISAME) has urged the governor State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Raza Baqir to take prompt steps to strengthen… Read more
The Pharmaceutical industry of Pakistan has said that as the foremost national duty it will do its best to ensure availability of essential medicines required… Read more
Karachi: President, Lasbela Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) has said that following the twin shocks of COVID-19 as pandemic and global oil price reduction,… Read more
KARACHI: In view of the coronavirus emergency, Sindh’s chief minister on Monday said his government will not order the closure of groceries, general stores or… Read more
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Hexagon Energy Materials Limited notified that Mr. Justyn Stedwell has stepped down as a Non-Executive Director. Merrill Gray... Continue reading The post Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco 18-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Ava Risk Group Limited has completed the sale of its non-core Services Division, Ava Global DMCC-LLC to TTG... Continue reading The post Ava Risk Group closes divestment of Ava Global to TTG Bidco appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million 18-Oct-2021AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND: Freightways has signed a conditional sale and purchase agreement and expects to take ownership of ProducePronto on... Continue reading The post Freightways acquires ProducePronto for upto $14 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding 18-Oct-2021KANSAS CITY: TripleBlind, the private data sharing company that offers proprietary cryptographically-enforced data privacy solution, announced today it has received... Continue reading The post TripleBlind Lands $24 Million in Series A Funding appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO 18-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Kevin Bolt has announced that he will be retiring as Chief Executive of bpha in May 2022, after... Continue reading The post Kevin Bolt resigns as bpha’s CEO appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Merrill Gray joins Hexagon board as Stedwell steps down 18-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021