Karachi: Pakistan International Bulk Terminal (PIBT) handled a record 1.04 million ton of coal cargo in December 2020, which is 32 percent more than 0.791… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has notified that coal will be cleared through green channel. Sharjeel Jamal of M/s Utrade Logistics had approached Collector MCC Port… Read more
KARACHI: “Pakistan International Bulk Terminal’s (PIBT) existing terminal facilities of handling and storage are already operating at international standards and it is the first dirty… Read more
KARACHI: A ship Olympus carrying 48,680 tons of Pet Coke is arriving on Karachi Port Trust on Friday, suggests the KPT website. “This is a… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan’s overall electricity generation during September 2019 surged 9.0 percent to 13,621Gwh compared with 12,552Gwh generated during the same month last year, latest data… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan’s overall electricity generation surged 3.0 percent to 14,231 Gwh in July 2019 as against 13,751 Gwh in the corresponding period last year, data… Read more
KARACHI: The Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU) of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has reported Govind Ram s/o Tharoo Mal, director of Awan Trading Company (Pvt)… Read more
KARACHI: Total electricity generation during May 2019 registered 4.0 percent YoY increase to 12,604 Gwh against 12,118Gwh in the corresponding month of last year, as… Read more
PERTH, AUSTRALIA: MC Mining Limited announced the signing of a co-operation agreement with Haohua Energy International (Hong Kong), a wholly owned subsidiary of Shanghai-listed Beijing… Read more
KARACHI: The overall electricity generation surged 9.0 percent YoY in April 2019 to 9,717GWh, data released by National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) suggests. [the_ad… Read more
- Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From 29-Nov-2021What’s the point of investing? More money in your pocket. If you can afford to put a little bit of... Continue reading The post Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Triple Point acquires hydroelectric projects in Scotland for £26.6mn 29-Nov-2021LONDON, UK: The Board of Directors of Triple Point Energy Efficiency Infrastructure Company has acquired a portfolio of operational, Feed... Continue reading The post Triple Point acquires hydroelectric projects in Scotland for £26.6mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Syncona co-leads Series B financing in Quell Therapeutics of up to $156 million 29-Nov-2021LONDON, UK: Syncona Ltd has committed $25 million (£19 million) to Quell Therapeutics, a world leader in developing engineered T-regulatory... Continue reading The post Syncona co-leads Series B financing in Quell Therapeutics of up to $156 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroTal reports no damage or injuries in Peru earthquake 29-Nov-2021CALGARY: PetroTal Corp. (LON:PTAL) advises that a 7.5 magnitude earthquake hit northern Peru early Sunday November 28, 2021 with the... Continue reading The post PetroTal reports no damage or injuries in Peru earthquake appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Believe acquires 76% stake in India’s Think Music for €13mn 29-Nov-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Believe, one of the world’s leading digital music companies, has acquired Think Music, one of the leading in... Continue reading The post Believe acquires 76% stake in India’s Think Music for €13mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Want to Start Investing? Here are the Investment Options to Choose From 29-Nov-2021
- KCAA holds awareness session on Pakistan Single Window 29-Nov-2021
- Engro Fertilizers wins the prestigious UN Women 2021 Asia-Pacific WEPs Awards for its commitment towards gender empowerment 29-Nov-2021
- Gas Supplies being suspended to CNG Sector for managing additional winter load of domestic customers 29-Nov-2021
- Deposit Agreement Signed between the Saudi Fund for Development (SFD) and the State Bank of Pakistan 29-Nov-2021
- Supernet and PAKSAT Sign Strategic Partnership for Proliferation of Satellite Communications 29-Nov-2021