KARACHI: The repeated technical issues arising in the WeBOC system has been disturbing the trade and poses risk to the revenue collection system of the… Read more
KARACHI: Justice M. Iqbal Kalhoro of High Court of Sindh on Friday admitted Sharjeel Jamal and Shahrukh Jamal, clearing agents to ad-interim bail till April… Read more
KARACHI: The Pakistan Customs was put on notice for April 22 in an application filed by AMI Pakistan (Ltd) by a divisional bench of High… Read more
KARACHI: A constitution petition filed by a local Customs Agent Sharjeel Jamal was adjourned until Monday, March 28 by a divisional bench of High Court… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Preventive Karachi has served a Show Cause Notice on M/s AMI Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd to explain the incident wherein the company mis-declared the… Read more
KARACHI: The turns of events suggest contrary to the claims of M/s AMI Pakistan Pvt Ltd that their import manager named Noman Abdul Rauf mis-declared… Read more
KARACHI: The office of Chief Collector of Customs Appraisement South has advised all the Collectorates to verify the import indices of M/s AMI Pakistan (Pvt)… Read more
KARACHI: A divisional bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Chief Justice Sajjad Ali Shah and Justice Zulfiqar Ahmed Khan on Thursday directed Pakistan… Read more
KARACHI: The Directorate of Customs Intelligence & Investigation (enforcement) has recovered significant amount of government revenue, which was evaded through mis-declaration. In pursuance of a… Read more
KARACHI: The authorities of Pakistan Customs (Adjudication) were restrained from taking coercive action against clearing agents who were show caused in Afghan Transit pilferage case… Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021