KARACHI: Justice Muhammad Iqbal Kalhoro of High Court of Sindh (SHC) on Monday admitted Arif Humayum, former Chief Executive Officer of AMI Pakistan to bail… Read more
KARACHI: Collector of Customs Adjudication Chaudry Mohammad Javaid has penalized M/s Pure Enterprises and clearing agents for clearance of restricted pharmaceutical raw material by mis-declaration… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Muhammad Iqbal Kalhoro of High Court of Sindh extended pre-arrest interim bail granted to Sharjeel Jamal, a local Customs Clearing Agent till May… Read more
KARACHI: The Court of Justice Justice Muhammad Iqbal Kalhoro has adjourned the bail hearing of Sharjeel Jamal of M/s U Trade Shahrukh Jamal, Jamaluddin till… Read more
KARACHI: The MCC Appraisement West has lodged two more FIRs against M/s AMI Pakistan Pvt Ltd and other importers in the switch bill of lading… Read more
KARACHI: Collector Appraisement East Ashad Jawwad has approached Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) seeking instruction regarding the diplomatic consignment of liquor of North Korean Embassy,… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has blocked a Goods Declaration of a diplomatic consignment of liquor as it container excess liquor than the allotted quota. The… Read more
KARACHI: The Directorate of Post Clearance Audit (PCA) Karachi has served an Audit Observation on M/s Popular Marble Industries to clarify their positions as import… Read more
KARACHI: An appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Munib Akhtar and Justice Abdul Mali Gaddi on Friday issued notice for May… Read more
KARACHI: The Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation (IRS) has confirmed that imports made against switch bills of lading were by the bogus companies, who also… Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021