LAHORE: Collector of Customs Zulfiqar Younas has inaugurated the services of immediate clearance group (ICG) at Gerry’s shed on Friday. The facility will decrease the… Read more
KARACHI: The decision vis-a-vis revenue recovery in the mega-scale Afghan Transit Trade (ATT) scam- wherein imported goods meant for transit to Afghanistan were pilfered in… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has made it clear that only the consignments imported through the electronic I-Form would be released and any consignments arriving the ports… Read more
KARACHI: In order to effectively monitor imports into Pakistan, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) and Pakistan Customs have successfully launched and implemented Electronic Import From… Read more
KARACHI: Collector Customs Adjudication Chaudry Mohammad Javaid has penalized M/s BSN Medical pvt Ltd and several clearing agents for inflicting loss on exchequer through claiming… Read more
KARACHI: A decision regarding valuation of readymade garments is scheduled for August 31, 2016, as acting DG Valuation Abdul Rasheed Shaikh and garment importers, clearing… Read more
KARACHI: The proceedings in the case wherein two Inspectors of MCC Quetta were arrested under the charges of abusing vehicles amnesty scheme 2013 are moving… Read more
KARACHI: Director Customs Valuation Karachi Wasif Memon has written a letter to MCC Appraisement West recommending to suspend the license of Clearing Agents M/s Basathia… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has released the consignment of M/s Master Beverages & Food after recovering Customs duty of Rs170 million, while the company has… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Port Qasim has finally lodged an FIR against M/s Master Beverages & Food Limited initiating criminal proceedings against the company pertaining to fiscal… Read more
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021NEDRE VATS: AutoStore Holdings has prices its initial public offer (IPO) at NOK 31/share. This price implies a market capitalization... Continue reading The post AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million 20-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: OCI N.V., Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Fertiglobe announced the successful completion of Fertiglobe’s IPO bookbuilding process,... Continue reading The post OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy 20-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Air Liquide has increased its shareholding in H2V Normandy to 100% from previously held 40%. Renamed Air Liquide... Continue reading The post Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Saint-Gobain has entered into an agreement to acquire IMPAC, a leader in construction chemicals solutions in Mexico. IMPAC... Continue reading The post Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics, the leading listed company focused on the field of cellular agriculture, has led a Seed Funding Round... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021