KARACHI: Six clearing agents and an importer were acquitted by Special Custom’s court while show cause notice was issued against Investigating Officer (IO) for defective… Read more
KARACHI: The clearance of imported consignments particularly of scrap (all kinds) is subjected to a well planned designed technical delay causing huge loss to importers… Read more
KARACHI: Additional Deputy Collector (ADC) Licensing was put on notice for March 28 by a customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh here on… Read more
KARACHI: Trading activities with Afghanistan resumed at the Torkham border on Monday when the protesting clearing agents and transporters ended their five-day-long strike after successful… Read more
KARACHI: Justice Aftab Ahmed Gorar of High Court of Sindh yesterday admitted three accused/applicants to bail in a case registered by Islamabad police in relation… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has formed a fact finding committee to investigate illegal clearance of betel nut and fix responsibility on Customs… Read more
KARACHI: A division bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) allowing a constitution petition filed by a clearing agent Fareed A Khan ordered Ministry of… Read more
KARACHI: The importers and clearing agents are facing severe hardships and even suffering losses due to inordinate delay in the clearance of imported goods from… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement West has strictly advised importers and clearing agents to upload relevant documents in the computerized clearing system at the time of filing… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Post Clearance Audit Karachi has served audit observations on M/s Colgate Palmolive Pakistan Limited underlining evasion of government revenue to the tune… Read more
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021Financial distress at Evergrande has brought jitters in Emerging Market bonds — however, fortunately most of the impacts are limited... Continue reading The post Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares 23-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Inventiva, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed sales of 2.083 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) pursuant to the... Continue reading The post Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition 23-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Hexatronic Group AB has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Data Center Systems (DCS),... Continue reading The post Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Kromek Group has received a contract worth up to $1.6m from a US federal entity for the Group’s... Continue reading The post Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: PetroNeft Resources, an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, announced... Continue reading The post PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021
- KCCI Managing Committee unanimously elects Office Bearers for 2021-22 23-Sep-2021
- SHC disposes of suits setting Customs free to proceed with SCNs 23-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021
- I&I Karachi seizes smuggled goods and vehicles worth Rs64.8mn 23-Sep-2021
- IPRE Karachi seizes consignment of counterfeit empty bottles of known brands 22-Sep-2021