KARACHI: The federal government has announced appointment of Judicial Members (BS 21) to Inland Revenue Appellate Tribunals of Lahore and Karachi. According to a notification… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister of Pakistan, in consultation with Chief Justice of Pakistan has appointed Chairman and Member, Judicial to Special Customs Appellate Court. Muhammad Arif… Read more
Islamabad: GE (NYSE:GE) has announced the appointment of Masroor Mahmud as its CEO for Pakistan. He is mandated with driving the company’s growth in the… Read more
Karachi: Mahreen Aziz Khan has joined K-Electric (KE) as the first female CxO since the company’s transformation began in 2009. Ms. Khan is part of the… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Federal Government has appointed Ms Sadia Khan as Commissioner Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan for a period of three years with immediate effect…. Read more
Karachi: Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry President Mian Anjum Nisar selected Shanaz Ramzi as convener of central standing committee on Tourism and… Read more
Dr. Murtaza Syed was appointed as Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Pakistan by the Federal Government for a period of three years, in… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has appointed Muhammad Zahid Khokhar (BS-21) as the Director General of Customs Intelligence and Investigation with immediate effect…. Read more
KARACHI: Dr. Musharraf Rasool Cyan has joined PIA as its Chief Executive Officer. He is the first CEO after PIAC’s conversion into Public Limited Company… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement West has assigned the newly appointed 61 appraising officers and valuation officer on on-job training at various sections without their proper training,… Read more
- ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates 17-Oct-2021SHARJAH, UAE: ADNOC Distribution, the UAE’s largest fuel and convenience retailer, has continued its expansion in the Northern Emirates with... Continue reading The post ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- ADNOC Drilling approves business growth plan, inclusion in FTSE Indices 17-Oct-2021ABU DHABI, UAE: The inaugural ADNOC Drilling Board meeting was chaired by Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber, ADNOC Managing Director... Continue reading The post ADNOC Drilling approves business growth plan, inclusion in FTSE Indices appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- GFH intends to acquire 21.03% stake in Khaleeji Commercial Bank 17-Oct-2021DUBAI, UAE: GFH Financial Group has expressed intention to make an offer to acquire up to 187.589 million ordinary shares... Continue reading The post GFH intends to acquire 21.03% stake in Khaleeji Commercial Bank appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe 15-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Atos is now a member of Catena–X, an open, scalable European network, based on the GAIA-X cloud infrastructure initiative, which aims to enable... Continue reading The post Atos joins Catena-X, the automotive industry network across Europe appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Turkish Petroleum awards $750mn offshore contract to Schlumberger, Subsea 7 15-Oct-2021LUXEMBOURG: Turkish Petroleum has awarded a major contract (over $750 million) to Subsea 7 S.A. for the Sakarya field development... Continue reading The post Turkish Petroleum awards $750mn offshore contract to Schlumberger, Subsea 7 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- ADNOC distribution continues expansion in northern emirates 17-Oct-2021
- Customs Quetta seizes narcotics worth Rs360mn 17-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector South sets Key Performance Indicators 17-Oct-2021
- Customs Hyderabad launches crackdown on smugglers 16-Oct-2021
- Chief Collector Wajid Ali chairs meeting to discuss auction 16-Oct-2021
- FPCCI group rejects Rs20 raise in petrol rate in a month, Rs5 hike in power tariff in a year 16-Oct-2021