QUETTA: A divisional level border management Task force meeting on Anti-Smuggling is also scheduled to be held on Tuesday, i.e. 14.09.2021, at MCC Quetta. Representatives… Read more
Examination can be expedited but customs authorities reluctant to give WEBOC access: Brig. Waqar KARACHI: Commandant Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) Brig. Syed Waqar Haider Rizvi has… Read more
Khurram Ijaz, Vice President Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry while delivering the welcome note said, during the meeting with the in-charge of… Read more
KARACHI: Deputy Director/ In-charge, Port Control Unit, Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) Karachi Muhammad Ayub has said that ANF was trying its best to facilitate the exporters… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Exports Karachi has lodged an FIR against M/s Natasha Enterprises and M/s Zaman & Co for attempting to smuggle out antiques including statutes… Read more
KARACHI: International Customs Day was celebrated by the officers and staff of Pakistan Customs throughout the country with zeal and fervor on January 26, 2017…. Read more
KARACHI: National Assembly Standing Committee has advised Chairman FBR Nisar Mohammad Khan to form a committee comprising representation from Customs and ANF for the purpose… Read more
KARACHI: Anti Smuggling Organization Model Customs Collectrate (MCC) Preventive Lahore in a raid captured large quantity of Light Emitting Diode (LEDs) Television sets and split… Read more
KARACHI: A series of training workshops is being organized for officers of various government departments, ministries and allied bodies under the auspices of World Customs… Read more
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021Financial distress at Evergrande has brought jitters in Emerging Market bonds — however, fortunately most of the impacts are limited... Continue reading The post Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares 23-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Inventiva, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed sales of 2.083 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) pursuant to the... Continue reading The post Inventia sells $30mn worth of American Depositary Shares appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition 23-Sep-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Hexatronic Group AB has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares of Data Center Systems (DCS),... Continue reading The post Hexatronic enters US data center market through DCS acquisition appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Kromek Group has received a contract worth up to $1.6m from a US federal entity for the Group’s... Continue reading The post Kromec Group gets nuclear security contract from US federal entity appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 23-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: PetroNeft Resources, an oil & gas exploration and production company operating in the Tomsk Oblast, Russian Federation, announced... Continue reading The post PetroNeft to commence export oil sales from October 01 appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Potential Evergrande fallout to mostly impact China alone 23-Sep-2021
- KCCI Managing Committee unanimously elects Office Bearers for 2021-22 23-Sep-2021
- SHC disposes of suits setting Customs free to proceed with SCNs 23-Sep-2021
- OMCs warned to remove smuggled goods from outlets 23-Sep-2021
- I&I Karachi seizes smuggled goods and vehicles worth Rs64.8mn 23-Sep-2021
- IPRE Karachi seizes consignment of counterfeit empty bottles of known brands 22-Sep-2021