KARACHI: A brainstorming workshop was organized on Friday for customs officials regarding the roll-out of Web-Based One Customs (WeBOC), the in- house developed online software… Read more
KARACHI: Clearing agents have been advised to upload all necessary documents to customs online system before filing of goods declaration for exports consignment for avoiding… Read more
KARACHI: The online computerized system for consignment clearance has prevented movement of imported goods without duty payment at Air Freight Unit (AFU) Karachi on the… Read more
KARACHI: A Grievances Cell has been setup in Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) Appraisement, Customs House, Karachi to facilitate imports carried out through East Wharf, West… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has attached nine officers of BS-17 and BS-18 with the Collectorates, as coordinators, in order to rollout WeBOC… Read more
KARACHI: Pursuant to the First Information Report (FIR), Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) of PaCCS registered against one Khawar Schehzad of K.K Traders for fraudulently evading… Read more
KARACHI: The Federal Service Tribunal, Islamabad has directed Secretary Establishment Division (Cabinet Secretariat) and Secretary Finance Division (Regulatory Wing) to decide the claims of Data… Read more
KARACHI: The appraisement and export activities at Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) PaCCS remained largely effected on Saturday as the One Customs system could not operate… Read more
KARACHI: The net contribution of Model Customs Collectorate (Appraisement) to the national kitty has increased by 12 percent to Rs86.316 billion in the first seven… Read more
KARACHI: The ban imposed by Ministry of Commerce on importing cars more than three years old in December 2012 is going to result in a… Read more
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021NEDRE VATS: AutoStore Holdings has prices its initial public offer (IPO) at NOK 31/share. This price implies a market capitalization... Continue reading The post AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million 20-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: OCI N.V., Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Fertiglobe announced the successful completion of Fertiglobe’s IPO bookbuilding process,... Continue reading The post OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy 20-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Air Liquide has increased its shareholding in H2V Normandy to 100% from previously held 40%. Renamed Air Liquide... Continue reading The post Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Saint-Gobain has entered into an agreement to acquire IMPAC, a leader in construction chemicals solutions in Mexico. IMPAC... Continue reading The post Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics, the leading listed company focused on the field of cellular agriculture, has led a Seed Funding Round... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021