LAHORE: The two-day 64th Children’s Literature Festival (CLF) and one-day 7th teacher’s Literature Festival (TLF) will be held on January 21-23, 2020 at the Children… Read more
KAARCHI: Sohail Warind, Acting Chairman Association of Builders and Developers of Pakistan (ABAD), lamenting on two incidents of building collapse in Karachi and Sukkur has… Read more
Karachi: Continuing the mission to make quality education accessible for all, the Thar Foundation in collaboration with Pakistan Space Science Education Centre organized a science… Read more
Pakistan: To support the federal government implement initiatives aimed at combating climate change and its impacts, the Federal Minister for Climate Change – Zartaj Gul,… Read more
Islamabad: Known for its exceptional designs and quality, Alkaram Studios launched its largest studio in the network on Jaranwala Road, Faisalabad on 21st December. The brand… Read more
Islamabad: The three-day 10th Junior Leaders Conference (JLC) has begun with a grand inauguration to empower teenagers with leadership skills, confidence and exposure, at Dream… Read more
WASHINGTON: The world economy is slowing to its weakest pace since the global financial crisis, as the US-China trade war and other factors like Brexit… Read more
October 15, 2019: A delegation of Hutchison Port Holdings led by their Group Managing Director Mr. Eric Ip called on Prime Minister Imran Khan today…. Read more
DUBAI: Saudi Arabia’s full oil production capacity will be recovered by the end of November, Saudi Aramco CEO Amin Nasser said on Wednesday. “By September… Read more
DUBAI: Oil rose on Wednesday following media reports that China was open to agreeing a partial trade deal with the United States. on the other… Read more
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021NEDRE VATS: AutoStore Holdings has prices its initial public offer (IPO) at NOK 31/share. This price implies a market capitalization... Continue reading The post AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million 20-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: OCI N.V., Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Fertiglobe announced the successful completion of Fertiglobe’s IPO bookbuilding process,... Continue reading The post OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy 20-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Air Liquide has increased its shareholding in H2V Normandy to 100% from previously held 40%. Renamed Air Liquide... Continue reading The post Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Saint-Gobain has entered into an agreement to acquire IMPAC, a leader in construction chemicals solutions in Mexico. IMPAC... Continue reading The post Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics, the leading listed company focused on the field of cellular agriculture, has led a Seed Funding Round... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021