An exciting flash sale for realme C21Y will take place on Daraz at 04:00 pm on Monday, October 11, 2021 for realme fans to get… Read more
Realme announced the new price for realme C21 (3GB + 32GB) along with teasing the realme UI 3.0, The world’s fastest-growing smartphone company realme knows… Read more
Lahore: Keeping up with the commitment of prioritising safety and well-being, foodpanda in collaboration with Punjab Traffic Police organised an awareness session on road safety… Read more
Colombo: Galle Gladiators fell short by a whisker to win the inaugural edition of the Lanka Premier League going down to eventual winner Jaffna Stallions… Read more
Karachi: Powered by REDtone Digital Services (RDS),GameRED,Pakistan’s Esports-as-a-Service firm announced its inaugural Valorant Infinity Cup with registrations already open since September 17th 2021. GameRED, in… Read more
Karachi: To meet the growing demand of Shariah Compliant Investment products, National Investment Trust Limited has launched NIT – Islamic Money Market Fund (NIT-IMMF) with… Read more
Walking a dog is one of the most memorable bonding moments for dog owners and their pets. However, walking dogs is not always easy, especially… Read more
Subsequent to a recent re-organization, Mr. Salman Ahmed Siddiqui will be SSGC’s new Spokesperson and Head of Corporate Communications. He brings along vast industry experience… Read more
At RIO, the fuel that keeps the magic going comes straight from their consumer, the very source of inspiration – the kids! It’s the kids… Read more
Karachi: Ericsson has strengthened its Network Services portfolio with the Intelligent Deployment solution – an agile, digital and modular suite of tools and services that… Read more
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021NEDRE VATS: AutoStore Holdings has prices its initial public offer (IPO) at NOK 31/share. This price implies a market capitalization... Continue reading The post AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million 20-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: OCI N.V., Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Fertiglobe announced the successful completion of Fertiglobe’s IPO bookbuilding process,... Continue reading The post OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy 20-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Air Liquide has increased its shareholding in H2V Normandy to 100% from previously held 40%. Renamed Air Liquide... Continue reading The post Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Saint-Gobain has entered into an agreement to acquire IMPAC, a leader in construction chemicals solutions in Mexico. IMPAC... Continue reading The post Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics, the leading listed company focused on the field of cellular agriculture, has led a Seed Funding Round... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021