KARACHI: Model Customs Collectorate of PaCCS has issued recovery notices amounting about Rs350 million to tiles importers, who defrauded the government functionaries by presenting bogus… Read more
KARACHI: Ã‚Â Pakistan Customs has issued new valuation ruling for determination of duty on import of toilet soaps and goods declaration filed under automated electronic system…. Read more
KARACHI: About 30 officers and staff members of Model Customs Collectorate of Appraisement will attain age of superannuation during year 2013 and will stand retired…. Read more
The Anti Smuggling Squad of Model Customs Collectorate, Gwadar in two separate operations on 13 and 14 November 2012, near Gaddani, seized foreign smuggled cloth… Read more
KARACHI: The Customs Valuation Department has issued a Valuation Ruling No.491/2012 dated 08.11.2012 and minimum valuation has been fixed for Non Carbon Releasing Paper. The… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has formed teams to embark an action for seizing smuggled or non-paid duty vehicles plying on roads freely. Khawar Farid Manika, Collector,… Read more
KARACHI: An importer of CNG compressor is reported cheated the customs authorities by presenting invalid financial instruments against liabilities. According to details, M/s. Al-Rehmand CNG,… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has registered a First Information Report (FIR) against an importer of prime quality of hot rolled steel plates for defrauding the national… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities have initiated recovery of Rs36.35 million against 37 taxpayers through freezing of bank accounts and attaching other moveable and immovable properties. All… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities have unearth a mega scandal of removing goods without duty payment from a terminal and all the involved in clearance process found… Read more
- Creso Pharma to acquire ImpACTIVE in a shares exchange transaction 24-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Creso Pharma Limited has entered into an asset purchase agreement to acquire the ImpACTIVE through a newly incorporated... Continue reading The post Creso Pharma to acquire ImpACTIVE in a shares exchange transaction appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Jennifer Moris to join Liontown Resources’ Board at AGM 24-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Liontown Resources Limited announced that highly-regarded company director Jennifer Morris has agreed to join the Company’s Board and... Continue reading The post Jennifer Moris to join Liontown Resources’ Board at AGM appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- James Brennan appointed as new CEO of Linius Technologies 24-Oct-2021MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA: Linius Technologies Limited announce the appointment James Brennan as new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Clive Malcher as... Continue reading The post James Brennan appointed as new CEO of Linius Technologies appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- SRG Global appoints Amber Banfield on the board 24-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: SRG Global Ltd has strengthened its Board of Directors with the appointment of Ms Amber Banfield to the... Continue reading The post SRG Global appoints Amber Banfield on the board appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Telstra partners Australian Gov’t to acquire Digicel Pacific for $1.6bn 24-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Telstra partnered with the Australian Government to acquire the Digicel business in the South Pacific region for US$1.6... Continue reading The post Telstra partners Australian Gov’t to acquire Digicel Pacific for $1.6bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creso Pharma to acquire ImpACTIVE in a shares exchange transaction 24-Oct-2021
- Shan Foods charged of misdeclaration, penalized for Rupees 977,355 25-Oct-2021
- ONO PASSED AGAINST IMPORTER, CLEARING AGENT 23-Oct-2021
- Digital payments adoption continues its journey on upward trajectory in FY21 22-Oct-2021
- Transporting smuggled goods: Notice u/s 171 dispatched to TCS Express & Logistics 22-Oct-2021
- PTCL, Ufone recognized as Best Place to Work at Pakistan’s leading HR awards 22-Oct-2021