Karachi: REDRETAIL (a venture of REDtone Group) has recently signed an agreement to enable mobile payment services at retail stores across Pakistan in partnership with… Read more
To promote investment in renewable energy solutions by companies, State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has eased the conditions for renewable energy solution providers under its… Read more
Karachi: Pak-Qatar General Takaful (PQGTL) recently signed an agreement with Cometinsure (Online aggregator) to promote Takaful products online. Muhammad Raza (Head of Operations, PQGTL) and… Read more
Pakistan’s monthly remittance flows for Sep-2021 registered at US$2.67bn similar to the levels seen in Aug-2021. This takes 1QFY22 remittances to US$8.03bn, merely 1% higher… Read more
H.E President Dr. Arif Alvi expressed the hope that Non-Resident Pakistanis (NRPs) living in UAE would take maximum advantage of the State Bank’s Roshan Apna… Read more
Islamabad:As the world observes October as the Breast Cancer Awareness month globally, Pakistani telecom company Ufone plays its part in drawing attention towards the urgency… Read more
Anjum Nisar says frequent hike in energy rates to adversely impact industrial production: Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry’s Businessmen Panel has resented… Read more
Malakand, KP: Sehat Kahani, with support from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), HEC and the Australian High Commission in Pakistan (AHC), inaugurated its fifth Wellness… Read more
· With $2.7 billion of inflows during September 2021, workers’ remittances continued their strong momentum and remaining above $2 billion since June 2020. This… Read more
Fatima Fertilizer Company recently organized a farmer convention in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Food Security, Punjab Agriculture Department, and PirMeher Ali Shah Arid… Read more
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021NEDRE VATS: AutoStore Holdings has prices its initial public offer (IPO) at NOK 31/share. This price implies a market capitalization... Continue reading The post AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million 20-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: OCI N.V., Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and Fertiglobe announced the successful completion of Fertiglobe’s IPO bookbuilding process,... Continue reading The post OCI and ADNOC complete Fertiglobe bookbuilding, raising over $795 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy 20-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Air Liquide has increased its shareholding in H2V Normandy to 100% from previously held 40%. Renamed Air Liquide... Continue reading The post Air Liquide acquires 100% stakes in H2V Normandy appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Saint-Gobain has entered into an agreement to acquire IMPAC, a leader in construction chemicals solutions in Mexico. IMPAC... Continue reading The post Saint-Gobain acquires Mexico-based IMPAC appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured 20-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Agronomics, the leading listed company focused on the field of cellular agriculture, has led a Seed Funding Round... Continue reading The post Agronomics leads $4 million seed funding for California Cultured appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- AutoStore Holdings’ bookbuilding prices IPO at NOK 31/share 20-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021