Towards digitization of payments and receipts in the corporate sector, SBP has now made it mandatory for its regulated entities (REs) including banks, microfinance banks,… Read more
The State Bank of Pakistan will remain closed on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 (i.e. 12th Rabi-ul-Awal, 1443 A.H.) on the occasion of Eid Milad-un-Nabi (Sallallahu… Read more
Burger King has on-boarded PandaKitchens, foodpanda’s cloud kitchens, with the aim to expand its reach nationwide. This will allow Burger King lovers to order their… Read more
The total liquid foreign reserves held by the country stood at US$ 25,969.4 million on 08-October-2021. The break-up of the foreign reserves position is as… Read more
Deposit Protection Corporation (DPC) has issued its first Annual Report today, since the commencement of business in June 2018. The report highlights significant developments made… Read more
To mark the occasion of 70th anniversary of Pakistan-Germany Diplomatic relations, the Government of Pakistan has decided to issue a commemorative coin of even denomination,… Read more
Karachi: Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited (FFCL) celebrated the Climate Week recently at the Pakistan Pavilion of Expo 2020 in Dubai, UAE. Being a prominent sponsor… Read more
Pakistan Hosiery Manufacturers & Exporters Association (PHMA) Election results were announced in its Annual General Meeting whereby Shahzad Azam Khan, Abdul Rehman and Kashif Ahmed… Read more
Pakistan’s largest digital bank, Mobilink Microfinance Bank Limited (MMBL) has won the prestigious Retail Banker International (RBI) Asia Trailblazer Award 2021 for being the ‘Best… Read more
Lahore: The Beaconhouse International College (BIC) recently signed an agreement with the Innovators Garage aimed at fostering new ideas and encouraging students to embrace entrepreneurship… Read more
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Norwegian Air Shuttle announced the temporary restrictions on the use of CashPoints will be lifted from Monday 1... Continue reading The post Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent 21-Oct-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Lleida.net and the international organization Smart Africa have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate in the digitization... Continue reading The post Lleida.net and Smart Africa to digitize public services in the continent appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creation of enhanced California E&P company 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Reabold Resources signed a conditional equity exchange agreement between Daybreak Oil and Gas Inc. a US OTC traded... Continue reading The post Creation of enhanced California E&P company appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Babcock International Group announced the completion of the sale of Frazer-Nash and provides a short trading update for... Continue reading The post Babcock completes £293 million sale of Frazer-Nash appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited 21-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tintra Plc has entered into heads of terms with Sterling Management Centre Ltd in respect of the sale... Continue reading The post Tintra signs terms to sell Prize Provision Services Limited appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle removes temporary CashPoints restrictions 21-Oct-2021
- Ufone subscribers can now purchase call and data bundles within the Facebook app 21-Oct-2021
- SHC REMANDS BACK APPEALS, SETS ASIDE ORDER OF SCAT 21-Oct-2021
- Last mile delivery provider Rider bags US$2.3m in seed funding round led by Global Founders Capital, Fatima Gobi Ventures and Asian Development Bank, to drive Pakistan’s growing logistics and e-commerce markets 20-Oct-2021
- Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority extends partnership with Ericsson to transform Dubai’s public transportation system 20-Oct-2021
- Meezan Bank to accelerate the digitalization of Muller & Phipps Pakistan’s collection services 20-Oct-2021