KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has registered a First Information Report (FIR) against an importer of prime quality of hot rolled steel plates for defrauding the national… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities have initiated recovery of Rs36.35 million against 37 taxpayers through freezing of bank accounts and attaching other moveable and immovable properties. All… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities have unearth a mega scandal of removing goods without duty payment from a terminal and all the involved in clearance process found… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities have advised the ministry of commerce to impose age restriction on import of specialized vehicles after gross misuse has been witnessed in… Read more
KARACHI: The customs authorities have seized a vehicles, which identified as smuggled from the possession of DIG police after a long confrontation between customs officials… Read more
KARACHI: American Business Council of Pakistan has urged the government to prepare a negative list of items under Afghan transit trade, which are not utilized… Read more
KARACHI: A British laboratory has declared the Australian sheep imported to Pakistan as healthy and disease free, said a statement on Friday. The Pirbright Institute,… Read more
KARACHI: To facilitate the trade in clearing their cargo, the Model Customs Collectorate of PaCCS, Ã‚Â Appraisement, Port Muhammad Bin Qasim and Exports, Karachi will remain… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan customs Wednesday directed the officials to prevent import of products resulting in rapid depletion of ozone layer. The customs authorities circulated a fresh… Read more
KARACHI: Model Customs Collectorate of Appraisement, Custom House,Karachi has informed all the customs agents to apply for renewal of license two months before the expiry… Read more
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: abrdn Plc plans to acquire 100 per cent of the UK’s leading subscription-based investment platform interactive investor Limited... Continue reading The post abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles 02-Dec-2021MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Severstal, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated steel and mining companies, has signed a binding agreement with... Continue reading The post Steel giant Severstal to sell coking coal assets for 15 billion roubles appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project 02-Dec-2021Construction projects are one of the most common things people do to their homes. It’s not uncommon for someone to... Continue reading The post Important Things To Do Before Starting A Construction Project appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities 02-Dec-2021LUXEMBOURG: Majorel Group Luxembourg has entered a new country – Croatia – further extending its nearshore delivery capabilities in the... Continue reading The post Majorel Luxembourg enters Croatia, further extends nearshore capabilities appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Green Landscaping Group buys Hermansen Maskin AS 02-Dec-2021STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN: Green Landscaping Group has acquired Hermansen Maskin AS, which strengthens its market position in Norway. The acquisition of... Continue reading The post Green Landscaping Group buys Hermansen Maskin AS appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- abrdn buys subscription-based investment platform interactive investor for £1.49bn 02-Dec-2021
- Pakistan Customs Service officers promoted to BS-21 02-Dec-2021
- Customs Quetta recovers smuggled goods worth Rs60 million 02-Dec-2021
- FTO directs FBR to take action against officers/officials, special audit in steel smelters case 02-Dec-2021
- MMBL Registers Record Growth in M-Wallets to retain top slot in the Microfinancing Industry 02-Dec-2021
- UNDP and National Incubation Center Lahore host Innovators in Plastic Waste Recycling at SolutionsFest 2.0 02-Dec-2021