KARACHI: Pakistan Customs has registered a First Information Report (FIR) against an importer of prime quality of hot rolled steel plates for defrauding the national… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities have initiated recovery of Rs36.35 million against 37 taxpayers through freezing of bank accounts and attaching other moveable and immovable properties. All… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities have unearth a mega scandal of removing goods without duty payment from a terminal and all the involved in clearance process found… Read more
KARACHI: Customs authorities have advised the ministry of commerce to impose age restriction on import of specialized vehicles after gross misuse has been witnessed in… Read more
KARACHI: The customs authorities have seized a vehicles, which identified as smuggled from the possession of DIG police after a long confrontation between customs officials… Read more
KARACHI: American Business Council of Pakistan has urged the government to prepare a negative list of items under Afghan transit trade, which are not utilized… Read more
KARACHI: A British laboratory has declared the Australian sheep imported to Pakistan as healthy and disease free, said a statement on Friday. The Pirbright Institute,… Read more
KARACHI: To facilitate the trade in clearing their cargo, the Model Customs Collectorate of PaCCS, Ã‚Â Appraisement, Port Muhammad Bin Qasim and Exports, Karachi will remain… Read more
KARACHI: Pakistan customs Wednesday directed the officials to prevent import of products resulting in rapid depletion of ozone layer. The customs authorities circulated a fresh… Read more
KARACHI: Model Customs Collectorate of Appraisement, Custom House,Karachi has informed all the customs agents to apply for renewal of license two months before the expiry… Read more
- Creso Pharma to acquire ImpACTIVE in a shares exchange transaction 24-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Creso Pharma Limited has entered into an asset purchase agreement to acquire the ImpACTIVE through a newly incorporated... Continue reading The post Creso Pharma to acquire ImpACTIVE in a shares exchange transaction appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Jennifer Moris to join Liontown Resources’ Board at AGM 24-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Liontown Resources Limited announced that highly-regarded company director Jennifer Morris has agreed to join the Company’s Board and... Continue reading The post Jennifer Moris to join Liontown Resources’ Board at AGM appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- James Brennan appointed as new CEO of Linius Technologies 24-Oct-2021MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA: Linius Technologies Limited announce the appointment James Brennan as new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Clive Malcher as... Continue reading The post James Brennan appointed as new CEO of Linius Technologies appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- SRG Global appoints Amber Banfield on the board 24-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: SRG Global Ltd has strengthened its Board of Directors with the appointment of Ms Amber Banfield to the... Continue reading The post SRG Global appoints Amber Banfield on the board appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Telstra partners Australian Gov’t to acquire Digicel Pacific for $1.6bn 24-Oct-2021SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: Telstra partnered with the Australian Government to acquire the Digicel business in the South Pacific region for US$1.6... Continue reading The post Telstra partners Australian Gov’t to acquire Digicel Pacific for $1.6bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Creso Pharma to acquire ImpACTIVE in a shares exchange transaction 24-Oct-2021
- Shan Foods charged of misdeclaration, penalized for Rupees 977,355 25-Oct-2021
- ONO PASSED AGAINST IMPORTER, CLEARING AGENT 23-Oct-2021
- Digital payments adoption continues its journey on upward trajectory in FY21 22-Oct-2021
- Transporting smuggled goods: Notice u/s 171 dispatched to TCS Express & Logistics 22-Oct-2021
- PTCL, Ufone recognized as Best Place to Work at Pakistan’s leading HR awards 22-Oct-2021