Karachi: The HEC Intervarsity Zone “G” Badminton (Boys) Championship 2021-22 is scheduled for December 14-15, 2021 at the Institute of Business Management (IoBM), Karachi. It is being organized under the aegis of Higher Education Commission – Pakistan University Sports Board (HEC-PUSB), Islamabad. The Manager’s Meeting will be held at IoBM on December 13. About 12 to 14 University’s/Institutes of Karachi are expected to participate. All players will be under 25 years of age.
Badminton (Boys) Championship 2021-22 to begin on Dec 14
Bookmark the permalink.
- Bahrain Steel achieves record production of iron-ore pellets in 2021 22-Jan-2022MANAMA, BAHRAIN: Bahrain Steel, a subsidiary of Foulath Holding, successfully reached record production of 12 million tons of iron-ore pellets in 2021. Bahrain Steel is a leading producer and global supplier of high grade iron-ore pellets. Bahrain Steel already contributes more than 4% of GDP and 25% to the country’s non-oil exports as well as... […]
- TotalEnergies Withdraws from Myanmar 21-Jan-2022PARIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Following the coup of 1st February 2021 in Myanmar, TotalEnergies (Paris:TTE) (LSE:TTE) (NYSE:TTE) has firmly condemned on several occasions the abuses and human rights violations taking place there. Since then, our company’s decisions have been guided by clear principles: to halt all our ongoing projects, but to continue to produce gas from the... […]
- Intel plans $20bn chip manufacturing plant in Ohio 21-Jan-2022SAN FRANCISCO: Intel has selected Ohio for a new chip manufacturing complex that would cost at least $20 billion, company said. Intel said the new site near Columbus would initially have two chip factories and would directly employ 3,000 people, while creating additional jobs in construction and at nearby businesses, a person with knowledge of... […]
- Hg announces additional investment into Lyniate 21-Jan-2022LONDON, UK: Hg, the Manager of HgCapital Trust plc (HGT), announced an additional investment into Lyniate, a leader in healthcare data interoperability. The terms of the transaction are not disclosed. HGT, whose shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange, gives private and institutional investors the opportunity to participate in all Hg’s investments. The transaction... […]
- Avinor postpones construction of new airport in Bodø by one year 21-Jan-2022OSLO, NORWAY: Avinor has decided to postpone the decision on whether to build a new airport in Bodø by 12 months. This means that the new airport could be commissioned in the second half of 2029. The project cost is NOK 6.6 billion. “The new Bodø airport is very important to Avinor, the defence sector... […]
- Bahrain Steel achieves record production of iron-ore pellets in 2021 22-Jan-2022
- Non-cooperation on part of SBP irks vehicle importers 22-Jan-2022
- I&I Karachi seizes large quantity of smuggled liquor from DHA 21-Jan-2022
- Emirates does it again, scaling up and circling around the Burj Khalifa to put Expo 2020 Dubai on top of the world’s travel agenda 21-Jan-2022
- SBP Hosts event on “Digital Banks – A New Era in Pakistan” 21-Jan-2022
- I&I Karachi seizes smuggled goods worth Rs64.5mn 21-Jan-2022