An informal meet-up between start-ups and mentors was held at IoBM on Saturday, October 02, 2021. The mentors were Syed Azfar Hussain, Dr. Owais Sheikh, and Mr. Aaqib Sayed. They shared insights on how the start-ups should pursue their activities related to marketing, finance, HR, logistics, IT, among others. They also discussed what strategies to use to market a product or a service. Present on this occasion were IoBM’s Dr. Samra Javed, HoD ORIC; Dr. Imran Batada, CTO and Director, Center of Information and Technology; members of MARCOM and the team of Shahjehan S. Karim Business Incubation Center (SSK-BIC). The start-up ventures present were Creative 3D (Atif Baig, Bilal Afridi); BridgeCare (Momina Butt, Sami Butt); Asmeron (Ammar Baig); Healthitol (Yusra Kokab, Ayesha Kokab); Boltay Huroof (Umer Farooq). These start-ups were the winners of the Dr. Ahmer S. Karim (ASK) Grant Challenge held at the SSK-BIC, IoBM in June 2021.
IoBM Incubation Center hosts start-up & mentor meet
Bookmark the permalink.
- Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan 27-Oct-2021ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN: Zong, Pakistan’s leading telecom and digital services company, has partnered with REDRETAIL (a REDtone Group company) to promote... Continue reading The post Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- HB International announces the biggest satellite play over Pakistan 27-Oct-2021LAHORE, PAKISTAN: HB International has signed a contract with EAST Satellite Holdings Pty Ltd for a hybrid ultra-high throughput geostationary... Continue reading The post HB International announces the biggest satellite play over Pakistan appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- S&P revises the outlook of Akropolis Group’s credit rating BB+ to stable 27-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: The international credit rating agency S&P Global Ratings (S&P) has positively revised the credit rating outlook of Akropolis... Continue reading The post S&P revises the outlook of Akropolis Group’s credit rating BB+ to stable appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ikano Bank to buy consumer finance portfolio of Basisbank 27-Oct-2021MALMÖ, SWEDEN: Ikano Bank AB has entered into an agreement to buy Basisbank A/S consumer finance portfolio representing approximately 2... Continue reading The post Ikano Bank to buy consumer finance portfolio of Basisbank appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Fertiglobe, first free zone company, commences trading on ADX 27-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: Fertiglobe has become the first free zone company to list onshore in the UAE, with trading in the shares... Continue reading The post Fertiglobe, first free zone company, commences trading on ADX appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan 27-Oct-2021
- SHC DISPOSED OFF PETITIONS INVOLVING RECOVERY OF RUPEES 30 BILLION 27-Oct-2021
- EFG Hermes successfully completes advisory on Fertiglobe’s USD 795 million IPO on the ADX 27-Oct-2021
- Accused in vehicle smuggling case acquitted 27-Oct-2021
- Franklin Law Associates approaches Assistant Collector, Custom (Examination), KICT, MCC Appraisement & Facilitation, West to stop auction 26-Oct-2021
- Ericsson and du partner with Pure Harvest Smart Farms to collaborate on 5G solutions for farms 26-Oct-2021