Karachi / Shenzhen, China: To celebrate 100 million smartphones sold around the world, the fastest growing smartphone brand realme today announced it is expanding into the affordable high-end segment with the release of two new stunning smartphones to its GT series: the realme GT Master Edition and the realme GT Explorer Master Edition. Moreover, realme revealed that it was expanding into the laptop category for the first time with realme Book, a slim, 2K-display laptop forged in the brand’s distinctive design. This marks an important step forward, as realme continues to power forward in building up its 1+5+T AIoT ecosystem with a richer suite of products than ever before.
Best-designed Flagship Killer realme GT Master Edition Series Launch Globally, Together with realme’s First Laptop realme Book with 2K Display
Bookmark the permalink.
- Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan 27-Oct-2021ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN: Zong, Pakistan’s leading telecom and digital services company, has partnered with REDRETAIL (a REDtone Group company) to promote... Continue reading The post Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- HB International announces the biggest satellite play over Pakistan 27-Oct-2021LAHORE, PAKISTAN: HB International has signed a contract with EAST Satellite Holdings Pty Ltd for a hybrid ultra-high throughput geostationary... Continue reading The post HB International announces the biggest satellite play over Pakistan appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- S&P revises the outlook of Akropolis Group’s credit rating BB+ to stable 27-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: The international credit rating agency S&P Global Ratings (S&P) has positively revised the credit rating outlook of Akropolis... Continue reading The post S&P revises the outlook of Akropolis Group’s credit rating BB+ to stable appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Ikano Bank to buy consumer finance portfolio of Basisbank 27-Oct-2021MALMÖ, SWEDEN: Ikano Bank AB has entered into an agreement to buy Basisbank A/S consumer finance portfolio representing approximately 2... Continue reading The post Ikano Bank to buy consumer finance portfolio of Basisbank appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Fertiglobe, first free zone company, commences trading on ADX 27-Oct-2021AMSTERDAM: Fertiglobe has become the first free zone company to list onshore in the UAE, with trading in the shares... Continue reading The post Fertiglobe, first free zone company, commences trading on ADX appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Zong and REDRETAIL to promote digital payments in Pakistan 27-Oct-2021
- foodpanda partners with Naheed deliver groceries and essential items in Karachi 28-Oct-2021
- Lucky Cement Limited Awarded MAP’s Corporate Excellence Award 28-Oct-2021
- ONO-HUGE AMOUNT DEPOSITION ORDERED 28-Oct-2021
- ’میرا پاکستان میرا گھر‘ کے تحت فنانسنگ کی درخواستیں 200 ارب روپے سے تجاوز کرگئیں بینک منظوری کی رفتار بڑھائیں جو78ارب روپے تک پہنچ چکی ہے: گورنر اسٹیٹ بینک 28-Oct-2021
- SHC DISPOSED OFF PETITIONS INVOLVING RECOVERY OF RUPEES 30 BILLION 27-Oct-2021