Lahore: Carrefour, owned and operated in by Majid Al Futtaim in Pakistan, has reinforced its strict hygiene and safety protocols across all its stores in… Read more
Emirates is launching special fares in First Class and Business Class, so you can now book your holiday for less and plan to meet friends… Read more
Islamabad: UPaisa and Abacus entered into a strategic partnership for the launch of a mobile application which simplifies cashless transactions and expands access to better financial… Read more
SINA Welfare Trust aims to facilitate and provide primary healthcare services to people keeping in mind the basic financial hurdles, economic challenges, unemployment crisis and… Read more
Truck It In announces MENAP’s largest Pre-Seed funding round of $1.5 million to transform Pakistan’s road freight industry. The round was led by Global Founders… Read more
KARACHI: Appreciating distinction between a case of mis-declaration and wrong shipment, a customs appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) allowed a Special Customs… Read more
- How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? 08-Dec-2021It’s easy to assume a lot has changed in the American film industry since its inception over 120 years ago.... Continue reading The post How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- BHM Capital wins Listing Advisory License 08-Dec-2021DUBAI, UAE: BHM Capital, a leading financial services company in the UAE, has been granted a Listing Advisory License by... Continue reading The post BHM Capital wins Listing Advisory License appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 08-Dec-2021Here’s the deal: You came up with an excellent idea for your online business and you jumped right on it.... Continue reading The post Do You Own An Online Business? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn 08-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: Glanbia Co-operative Society Limited has signed binding legal agreements to acquire Glanbia Plc’s 40% interest in Glanbia Ireland... Continue reading The post Glanbia plc sells 40% stakes in in Glanbia Ireland to Glanbia Co-op for €307mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture 08-Dec-2021BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: Umicore and Volkswagen AG plan to establish a joint venture to build up precursor and cathode material (EV... Continue reading The post Umicore & Volkswagen to create EV battery materials joint venture appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- How Much Has the Portrayal of Minorities in Film Really Changed? 08-Dec-2021
- Engro Polymer & Chemicals records its first-ever carbon-neutral ethylene voyage 08-Dec-2021
- Customs adjudicator slaps personal fine on officials of Engineering Development Board officers besides importers, clearing agent 08-Dec-2021
- FBR initiates exercise to revise property valuation in 40 cities 08-Dec-2021
- Post Clearance Audit detects revenue evasion of Rs14 billion 08-Dec-2021
- Supernet Ltd obtains SBP contract worth Rs100mn 08-Dec-2021