Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves Position
- The total liquid foreign reserves held by the country stood at US$ 20,679.4 million on 02-April-2021. The break-up of the foreign reserves position is as under: –
- Foreign reserves held by the State Bank of Pakistan: US$ 13,527.2 million
- Net foreign reserves held by commercial banks : US$ 7,152.2 million
- Total liquid foreign reserves : US$ 20,679.4 million
- During the week ended 02-April-2021, SBP reserves decreased by US$ 146 million to US$ 13,527.2 million, due to external debt repayments.