Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves Position
- The total liquid foreign reserves held by the country stood at US$ 20,836.4 million on 26-March-2021. The break-up of the foreign reserves position is as under:-
- Foreign reserves held by the State Bank of Pakistan: US$ 13,673.0 million
- Net foreign reserves held by commercial banks : US$ 7,163.4 million
- Total liquid foreign reserves : US$ 20,836.4 million
- During the week ended 26-March-2021, SBP received US$ 498.7 million from IMF under EFF program; after accounting for external debt repayments, SBP reserves increased by US$ 378 million to US$ 13,673.0 million.