- For the 9th consecutive month, workers’ remittances remained above $2 billion in February 2021.
- Workers’ remittances amounted to $2.266 billion in February 2021, around the same level as the previous month and 24.2 percent higher than in February 2020.
- During Jul-Feb FY21, workers’ remittances reached $18.7 billion, 24.1 percent higher than the corresponding period last year.
- A large part of workers ‘remittance inflow during Jul-Feb FY21 was sourced from Saudi Arabia ($5.0 billion), United Arab Emirates ($3.9 billion), United Kingdom ($2.5 billion) and United States ($1.6 billion).
- Policy measures undertaken by the Government and SBP to encourage inflows through formal channels, limited cross border travel due to COVID-19, medical expenses and altruistic transfers to Pakistan amidst the pandemic, and orderly exchange market conditions contributed to this sustained rise in workers’ remittances.
Press Release of Workers’ Remittances in February 2021
Bookmark the permalink.
- i2S renforce sa capacité d’innovation dans la Vision intégrée 19-Oct-2021i2S, spécialiste de la capture et du traitement d’images depuis plus de 40 ans, annonce l’acquisition de la société d’imagerie... Continue reading The post i2S renforce sa capacité d’innovation dans la Vision intégrée appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Hochschild Mining to spin out Aclara Resources, IPO on TSX 19-Oct-2021ONTARIO, TORONTO: Hochschild Mining PLC announced its intention to demerge shares representing 80% of the entire issued share capital of... Continue reading The post Hochschild Mining to spin out Aclara Resources, IPO on TSX appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Orascom Construction evaluates acquisition Sawiris Family business 19-Oct-2021DUBAI, UAE: Orascom Construction announced the Board of Directors approved management’s proposal to evaluate the potential acquisition of a leading... Continue reading The post Orascom Construction evaluates acquisition Sawiris Family business appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Dubai Investments inks AED 1bn beachfront development deal with Marjan 19-Oct-2021DUBAI, UAE: Dubai Investments, the leading diversified investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM), has signed an agreement... Continue reading The post Dubai Investments inks AED 1bn beachfront development deal with Marjan appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Innovative Eyewear plans IPO in U.S. 19-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Tekcapital Plc announced that Innovative Eyewear Inc., a U.S. operating subsidiary of its portfolio company Lucyd Ltd, submitted... Continue reading The post Innovative Eyewear plans IPO in U.S. appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- i2S renforce sa capacité d’innovation dans la Vision intégrée 19-Oct-2021
- Federal Tax Ombudsman Dr. Asif Mahmood Jah dispatches 16 trucks of relief goods to Afghanistan 19-Oct-2021
- I&I Quetta seizes smuggled goods worth Rs80 million 19-Oct-2021
- Transfer and posting of BS-16 officers of Pakistan Customs 19-Oct-2021
- ITMinds Limited signs an agreement with Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) for Back Office Services for PPL’s Retirement Funds 18-Oct-2021
- PTCL Group cements its market standing: Increase of 7% Revenue &136% in Profit 18-Oct-2021