KARACHI: TPL, Pakistan’s leading technology driven conglomerate, won nine awards at the ’10th Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Summit & Awards 2021′, held at the Marriot… Read more
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) has notified revisions in chapter 20 of the Foreign Exchange Manual to facilitate Start-ups, Fintechs and Exports. The new policy… Read more
QUETTA: Customs Investigation and Intelligence Quetta ha seized large quantity of smuggled betel nut, which was being smuggled in a LPG Bowser to hoodwink the… Read more
Facebook has released an official update about the largest worldwide campaign they have been running to promote authoritative information about COVID-19 vaccines. Under this campaign,… Read more
KARACHI: The custom department has exclusive domain to assess any goods and determine and finalize (provisional or final) assessment while the Special Customs Tribunal can… Read more
Karachi (PR) Mian Nasser Hyatt Maggo, President of Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry, while discussing with the visiting delegation from Pakistan Plastic… Read more
The Government, through Presidential Ordinance, must abolish all duties and taxes and allow duty free import of Cotton yarn which is the raw material of… Read more
- Want To Start A Nonprofit? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 04-Dec-2021Starting a nonprofit is no easy task. It takes time, energy and most importantly, you need to know what you’re... Continue reading The post Want To Start A Nonprofit? Here Are Some Helpful Tips appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021
- Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain 03-Dec-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Adthink (ENXTPA:ALADM), the French specialist in smart digital advertising, and American publisher of marketing applications, Atayen have joined... Continue reading The post Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft 03-Dec-2021SAINT-CLOUD, FRANCE: In the presence of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, and Sheikh Mohammed ben Zayed Al... Continue reading The post United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn 03-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: 3i Infrastructure has agreed to acquire the stake in ESVAGT owned by its co-investor AMP Capital for £268 million, a bourse... Continue reading The post 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Want To Start A Nonprofit? Here Are Some Helpful Tips 04-Dec-2021
- Importers, agents booked for importing vehicles on fake documents 04-Dec-2021
- Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves Position 03-Dec-2021
- Imported consignments of Abdullah Jan & Sons, Dewan Mushtaq Trade Ltd released on payment of differential 03-Dec-2021
- Bituminous manufacturers granted due exemption after FTO intervention 03-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021