The Hult Prize is a global competition that crowd-sources ideas from MBA and college students. Recently this event was held at the Institute of Business Management (IoBM), Karachi. The theme was ‘Food for Good.’ The participating teams of IoBM students shared business ideas to reduce food wastage and envision such viable food enterprises that can improve supply chains and stimulate economies. All students from IoBM were invited to participate. Over the years, the Hult Prize has brought impact-focused programs, events, and training to over a million students globally, creating opportunities for youth to act for a better tomorrow. Mr. Talib Karim, President IoBM delivered the Welcome Address. He praised the initiative and said that it will add value to IoBM’s efforts in developing entrepreneurs. The ten student teams from IoBM selected to present their ideas for the Hult Prize were mentored by leading corporate icons of Pakistan. The Keynote Speakers were Ali Mukhtar (CEO, Fatima Gobi Ventures) and Shaista Ayesha (CEO, Seed Ventures). The judges included Owais Shaikh (Startup Mentor, Founder Institute), Tehmina Chaudhry (Managing Director, INSTA Foods), Syed Zafar Hussain (Program Manager, National Incubation Centre), and Rehan Muzammil (HoD Entrepreneurship Department, IoBM). Sohaib Amir (Vice Curator, Global Shapers), Talha Bin Afzal (Program Manager, Pasha), and Naureen Hayat (Co-Founder, Tez Financial Services) were the Guests of Honor. Dr. Shujaat Mubarik, Associate Dean, CBM, IoBM, presented the closing note. He appreciated the organizing committee’s efforts to present such a thought-provoking online event during challenging times.
Hult Prize 2020 held at IoBM
Bookmark the permalink.
- Edita Food Industries raises price points across flagship Molto range 25-Oct-2021CAIRO, EGYPT: Edita Food Industries, a leader in the Egyptian packaged snack food market, announced today that it has increased... Continue reading The post Edita Food Industries raises price points across flagship Molto range appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- BHM Capital appointed liquidity provider for Aram Group on ADX 25-Oct-2021DUBAI, UAE: BHM Capital Financial Services PSC one of the leading companies in the UAE financial markets, has been appointed... Continue reading The post BHM Capital appointed liquidity provider for Aram Group on ADX appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Bitcoin Latinum Taps GK8’s End-To-End Crypto Custody Solution To Secure Its Ecosystem 25-Oct-2021LONDON, UK: Bitcoin Latinum, the secure next-generation, insured, asset-backed cryptocurrency with high transaction processing capacity, is announcing a partnership with GK8,... Continue reading The post Bitcoin Latinum Taps GK8’s End-To-End Crypto Custody Solution To Secure Its Ecosystem appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Eurotunnel in partnership with TIP Trailer Services opens freight maintenance service 25-Oct-2021Eurotunnel ,TIP Trailer Services, freight maintenance service, Le Truck Village, Mobile workshops that can intervene in the secure truck park... Continue reading The post Eurotunnel in partnership with TIP Trailer Services opens freight maintenance service appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Rostelecom buys 50.01% in BFT Holding for RUB 1.65bn 25-Oct-2021MOSCOW, RUSSIA: Rostelecom PJSC, Russia’s national telecommunications operator, announced the acquisition of a 50.01% stake in BFT Holding, a leading... Continue reading The post Rostelecom buys 50.01% in BFT Holding for RUB 1.65bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Edita Food Industries raises price points across flagship Molto range 25-Oct-2021
- Director IPRE South Naima Batool expedites anti-counterfeit drive 25-Oct-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes 435kg charas 25-Oct-2021
- MCC Hyderabad seizes large quantity of contraband goods 25-Oct-2021
- Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary with a milestone of 20 million riders 25-Oct-2021
- Shan Foods charged of misdeclaration, penalized for Rupees 977,355 25-Oct-2021