KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Friday notified promotions of customs officials to the post of Assistant Collector (BS-17) in the Pakistan Customs Service with immediate effect and until further orders.
Following officers have been promoted to the post of Assistant Collector (BS-17):
01. Muhammad Khalid, Superintendent, RTO, Gujranwala.
02. Mehmood Ahmad Nasir, Superintendent, CRTO, Lahore.
03. Manoo Mal Galwani, Superintendent, Model Customs Collectorate (MCC) Lahore.
04. Amjad Lal Junejo, Superintendent, RTO, Hyderabad.
05. Ms. Kausar Jabeen, Superintended, RTO-II Karachi.
06. Samasam Qadir Shah, Superintendent Preventive Service, MCC (Enforcement & Compliance), Karachi.
07. Nasir Iqbal Kasuri, Principal Appraiser, MCC (Appraisement and Facilitation) East, Karachi.
08. Abdul Qayyum, Principal Appraiser, MCC (Appraisement & Facilitation)-East, Karachi.
09. Shafiullah, Principal Appraiser, MCC (Appraisement and Facilitation) – East, Karachi.
10. Abdul Hameed, Principal Appraiser, Directorate General of Customs Valuation, Karachi.
The FBR said that promotion of the officers will take effect from the date of their joining/change assumption, subject to the condition that no disciplinary proceedings/inquiry is pending against them. Their formal posting will b notified separately.
The FBR said that the officials will be on probation for a period of one year, extendable for further period, not exceeding one year, provided that if no order is issued the day following the termination of probationary period, the appointment shall deem to be held until further order.