KARACHI: A customs Appellate bench of High Court of SIndh adjourned hearing of two identical constitutions filed by BOYCO Petroleum Company till May 06 while directing the petitioner side to attend criminal trial before trial court beside facing adjudication proceedings. The bench comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Mahmood A Khan also directed the respondents to giving the petitioner side a fair opportunity of being heard. Earlier a counsel from Franklin Law Associates representing the petioner company submitted that respondents are not accepting bank guarantee furnished by the petitioner as per order of the bench. Additional Collector ASO Preventive appearing along with Khalid Rajpar advocate assured the court that bank guarantee will be accepted. He complained that hiding behind the petitions the petitioner company officials/accused are not surrendering before trial court in a FIR registered against them for evasion of Sales Tax and Petroleum Levy to the tune of Rupees 552 million. The Counsel for Pakistan Customs also filed detailed comments mentioning pilferage of HSD and illegal sale from bunker supplies to tug board with active involvement of tug boat owners and surveyor. The bench later out of further proceedings till May 06.
BOYCO Petroleum Company Case Petitioner company faces criminal, adjudication proceedings,maintain respondent Customs
Bookmark the permalink.
- Nokia and EDC partner to advance Canada’s 5G contributions 26-Jul-2021OTTAWA: Nokia and Export Development Canada (EDC) today announced an expanded global partnership aimed at investments in 5G and the... Continue reading The post Nokia and EDC partner to advance Canada’s 5G contributions appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- ITV buys minority stake in Live Tech Games 26-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: ITV Plc has agreed to invest £2.5 million in cash for a minority shareholding in Live Tech Games... Continue reading The post ITV buys minority stake in Live Tech Games appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Aon and Willis Towers Watson mutually agree to terminate combination agreement 26-Jul-2021DUBLIN, IRELAND: Aon plc and Willis Towers Watson announced that the firms have agreed to terminate their business combination agreement... Continue reading The post Aon and Willis Towers Watson mutually agree to terminate combination agreement appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- S-Ventures acquires Pulsin Limited in a £7.5 million deal 26-Jul-2021LONDON, UK: S-Ventures PLC has acquired 100% of the share capital of Pulsin Limited, a well-established and highly respected plant-based... Continue reading The post S-Ventures acquires Pulsin Limited in a £7.5 million deal appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Artefact to sell controlling stake to Ardian Expansion for EUR 138.84 million 26-Jul-2021PARIS, FRANCE: The shareholders of Artefact entered into exclusive negotiations regarding a potential acquisition by Ardian Expansion of 17.811 million... Continue reading The post Artefact to sell controlling stake to Ardian Expansion for EUR 138.84 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Nokia and EDC partner to advance Canada’s 5G contributions 26-Jul-2021