KARACHI: Pre-admission notice was issued to Secretary FBR, Collector, Deputy COllector MCC Appraisement West and KICT for May 05 by a Custom Appellate bench of High Court of Sindh here on Wednesday in a petition filed by Excellent Impex City. The bench earlier heard a counsel from law firm Franklin Law Associates who submitted that petitioner imported a consignment of menthol Crystal and filed a Goods Declaration as being food grade material against payment of duty and taxes but the respondents held the consignment and are intending to apply Valuation Ruling 1227/2018 without applying consequential method as per section 25-D of the Customs Act 1969. The counsel seeking provisional release submitted that as the item is perishable petitioner is ready to pay the disputed amount in the shape of pay order/bank guarantee to avoid demmurage and delay. The bench after a brief hearing ordered issuance of pre-admission notices for May 05 besides seeking comments from the respondents. The bench also restrained the respondents from taking any co-ercive action against the petitioner till next date of hearing.
Excellent Impex City petition
Bookmark the permalink.
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Alstom and Plastic Omnium have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate on the development of high-end... Continue reading The post Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange 21-Sep-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Pernod Ricard has signed an agreement for the acquisition of The Whisky Exchange, a leading spirits online and... Continue reading The post Pernod Ricard agrees to buy The Whisky Exchange appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Workspace Group announced the exchange of contracts for the disposal of 13-17 Fitzroy Street in Fitzrovia, for a... Continue reading The post Workspace disposes vacant property for £92 million appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group 21-Sep-2021TAMPA: Seven Seas Water Group, a multi-national provider of water and wastewater solutions, appointed Henry J. Charrabé as new Chief... Continue reading The post Henry J. Charrabé appointed CEO of Seven Seas Water Group appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit 21-Sep-2021LONDON, UK: Stenprop announced that, effective today, it has changed its name from Stenprop Limited to Industrials REIT Limited, in... Continue reading The post Stenprop changes name to Industrials Reit appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Alstom and Plastic Omnium to design hydrogen storage for railway 21-Sep-2021
- Emirates SkyCargo upgrades customers to a seamless booking experience with CargoWise 21-Sep-2021
- DGTO allows APCAA to hold elections as per revised schedule, imposes conditions 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Gwadar seizes smuggled goods 21-Sep-2021
- Customs Peshawar seizes pistols and ammunition coming from Afghanistan 21-Sep-2021
- Vehicle and maim puri seized by police did not belong to I&I Karachi 21-Sep-2021