LONDON: GAN plc, an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on April 16, 2020, by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (“PGCB”) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of March 2020 in Pennsylvania.
Highlights from the PGCB include:
- Internet Gaming Win was $24.3 million in March, reflecting an increase of 24.5% from the prior sequential month. This compares to:
– $19.5 million for the month of February;
– $14.0 million for the month of January; and
– $10.6 million for the month of December.
- Total Internet Sports Wagering Handle(1) was approximately $118.3 million for the month of March, a significant decrease from prior months as the result of most sporting events being canceled during the global COVID-19 pandemic. This compares to:
– $294.1 million for the month of February, which includes the Super Bowl, the largest single day for end user gambler activity and sports betting handle;
– $308.6 million for the month of January; and
– $297.4 million for the month of December.
- Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues(2) (after payouts) for the month of March were $7.9 million. This compares to:
– $10.8 million for the month of February;
– $26.7 million for the month of January; and
– $14.5 million for the month of December.
GAN is a leading business-to-business (“B2B”) supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions (“SaaS”) to the US land-based casino industry.