OLDWICK: Long-term debt obligations among publicly traded U.S. life/annuity (L/A) insurance companies has declined by 14% over an eight-year span, to $89.3 billion in 2018… Read more
NEW YORK: Total debt obligations among U.S. publicly traded health insurance companies have grown considerably in the last decade, to $115.5 billion in 2018 from… Read more
KARACHI: At its meeting on 22 nd November 2019, the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of the State bank of Pakistan (SBP) decided to leave the… Read more
KARACHI: Directorate of Customs Intelligence Karachi has lodged another FIR against M/s Loyal Traders and others for fiscal fraud through submission of fake and tampered… Read more
KARACHI: MCC Appraisement West has lodged an FIR against M/s Redox (SMC-Private) Limited and Muhammad Azhar Naeem of M/s Unique Traders for misdeclaring the origin… Read more
KARACHI: Preadmission notice was issued to the Chairman FBR, Collector, Model Customs Collectorate (MCC), West, Assistant/Deputy Collector MCC West for Dec 05 in a petition… Read more
KARACHI: An appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) comprising Justice Aqeel Ahmed Abbasi and Justice Mahmood A Khan closed a door of un-necessary… Read more
KARACHI: Sindh Police in a massive crackdown on the warehouses (dumping yard), of smuggled goods coming from Quetta and Gwadar, at Yusuf Goth and recovered… Read more
BRISBANE: Fiji Kava Ltd has launched into the fast-growing kava market with its products now live on Amazon’s United States market place and on the… Read more
KARACHI: On the directives of Director Customs Intelligence Karachi Irfan Javed, the staff of Customs Intelligence led by Deputy Director Saad Ata Rabbani has joined… Read more
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021Real estate investing is a term used to describe a range of different types of investing in real estate. Property... Continue reading The post 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain 03-Dec-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Adthink (ENXTPA:ALADM), the French specialist in smart digital advertising, and American publisher of marketing applications, Atayen have joined... Continue reading The post Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft 03-Dec-2021SAINT-CLOUD, FRANCE: In the presence of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, and Sheikh Mohammed ben Zayed Al... Continue reading The post United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn 03-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: 3i Infrastructure has agreed to acquire the stake in ESVAGT owned by its co-investor AMP Capital for £268 million, a bourse... Continue reading The post 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn 03-Dec-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Entra ASA has entered into a binding agreement with Gjensidige Forsikring ASA and AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB to acquire 100 %... Continue reading The post Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021
- Importers, agents booked for importing vehicles on fake documents 04-Dec-2021
- Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves Position 03-Dec-2021
- Imported consignments of Abdullah Jan & Sons, Dewan Mushtaq Trade Ltd released on payment of differential 03-Dec-2021
- Bituminous manufacturers granted due exemption after FTO intervention 03-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021