ESTONIA: Tallink Fast Food, a wholly-owned subsidiary of AS Tallink Grupp, has registered this week a wholly-owned subsidiary in Lithuania – UAB Tallink Fast Food… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet has approved a proposal based on a comprehensive four-year Circular Debt Capping Plan presented by the… Read more
ISLAMABAD: Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the Cabinet has increased the minimum support price of wheat from the current Rs1300/40 kg to Rs1350/40 kg to… Read more
ISLAMABAD: The recent measures by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) to make the process of companies incorporation easy and hassle free, led… Read more
QUETTA: Natural gas demand has a wide seasonal impact between the summer and winter months. Demand for gas increases four times more in winters than… Read more
KARACHI: The chambers of commerce and industry (CCIs) of Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) member countries have emphasized on enhancing the connectivity and promotion of regional… Read more
KARACHI: The Anti-Smuggling Organization (ASO) of MCC Preventive Karachi led by Deputy Collector Akbar Jan has recovered large quantity of smuggled goods including betel nuts… Read more
KARACHI: An appellate bench of High Court of Sindh (SHC) on Wednesday adjourned hearing of a Income Tax Reference Application (ITRA) till Nov 27 asking… Read more
CORK, IRELAND: EQTEC plc, the technology solution company for waste gasification to energy projects, announces that, via its wholly owned subsidiary, EQTEC Iberia SLU, it… Read more
LONDON: CLS Holdings has unconditionally exchanged contracts to acquire One Six Six on College Road in Harrow for £13.8 million excluding costs. Completion is expected… Read more
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021Real estate investing is a term used to describe a range of different types of investing in real estate. Property... Continue reading The post 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain 03-Dec-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Adthink (ENXTPA:ALADM), the French specialist in smart digital advertising, and American publisher of marketing applications, Atayen have joined... Continue reading The post Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft 03-Dec-2021SAINT-CLOUD, FRANCE: In the presence of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, and Sheikh Mohammed ben Zayed Al... Continue reading The post United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn 03-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: 3i Infrastructure has agreed to acquire the stake in ESVAGT owned by its co-investor AMP Capital for £268 million, a bourse... Continue reading The post 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn 03-Dec-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Entra ASA has entered into a binding agreement with Gjensidige Forsikring ASA and AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB to acquire 100 %... Continue reading The post Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021
- Importers, agents booked for importing vehicles on fake documents 04-Dec-2021
- Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves Position 03-Dec-2021
- Imported consignments of Abdullah Jan & Sons, Dewan Mushtaq Trade Ltd released on payment of differential 03-Dec-2021
- Bituminous manufacturers granted due exemption after FTO intervention 03-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021