KARACHI: The annual month-long Oxford Book Fair, organized by Oxford University Press (OUP), has commenced and will continue till 30 November at the Oxford Bookshops… Read more
KARACHI: Pre-admission notices were issued to the Collectorate of Customs, MCC East and West for Nov 8 in a petition filed by Rizwan & Co,… Read more
KARACHI: The custom officials of MCC East were directed to release LED lights, chandeliers, parts etc against payable duty and taxes. The bench was hearing… Read more
KARACHI: The PTI government is considering transformation of Federal Bureau of Revenue (FBR) into a single revenue collection body across country to be named Pakistan… Read more
KARACHI: Flat steel producers namely International steels limited (ISL) & Aisha steels limited (ASL) have started to offer discount of Rs5,000/ton on both CRC &… Read more
KARACHI: Engr. Daroo Khan Achakzai, President of the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) urged the Government to increases the SMEs financing… Read more
LAHORE: Oxford University Press (OUP) organized the launch of its publication Islam, Ethnicity, and Power Politics: Constructing Pakistan’s National Identity by Rasul Bakhsh Rais. This… Read more
HONG KONG: AM Best is maintaining a stable market segment outlook on Japan’s non-life insurance segment, as domestic insurers record profitable underwriting performance despite significant… Read more
MEXICO CITY: AM Best is maintaining a stable market segment outlook on Mexico’s insurance market, based on the strong balance sheets of the insurance companies… Read more
KARACHI: Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has extended due date for filing income tax returns and wealth statements for tax year 2019 up to November… Read more
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021Real estate investing is a term used to describe a range of different types of investing in real estate. Property... Continue reading The post 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain 03-Dec-2021PARIS, FRANCE: Adthink (ENXTPA:ALADM), the French specialist in smart digital advertising, and American publisher of marketing applications, Atayen have joined... Continue reading The post Adthink and Atayen to jointly monetize social networks with the blockchain appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft 03-Dec-2021SAINT-CLOUD, FRANCE: In the presence of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron, and Sheikh Mohammed ben Zayed Al... Continue reading The post United Arab Emirates to buy 80 Rafale F4 aircraft appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn 03-Dec-2021LONDON, UK: 3i Infrastructure has agreed to acquire the stake in ESVAGT owned by its co-investor AMP Capital for £268 million, a bourse... Continue reading The post 3i Infrastructure buys AMP Capital’s stake in ESVAGT for £268mn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn 03-Dec-2021OSLO, NORWAY: Entra ASA has entered into a binding agreement with Gjensidige Forsikring ASA and AMF Pensionsförsäkring AB to acquire 100 %... Continue reading The post Entra acquires office properties developer Oslo Areal for NOK13.5bn appeared first on NewsnReleases.
- 6 Important Things That Property Investors Must Know About 04-Dec-2021
- Importers, agents booked for importing vehicles on fake documents 04-Dec-2021
- Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves Position 03-Dec-2021
- Imported consignments of Abdullah Jan & Sons, Dewan Mushtaq Trade Ltd released on payment of differential 03-Dec-2021
- Bituminous manufacturers granted due exemption after FTO intervention 03-Dec-2021
- 13 BS-19 officers promoted to BS-20; two officers were not 03-Dec-2021