KARACHI : Customs Quetta has been quite efficient against smuggling as miscellaneous smuggled goods worth Rs40 million were recovered in the past few days.
In an operation Superintendent Yunus Ata and Inspector Aslam Solangi seized zinc welding rods and motorcycles chains from a truck at Dr. Abdul Qudoos Sheikh check post.
In another event Superintendent Aslam Khan and Inspectors Jamil Kakar, Yusuf Notezai, Arif Dotani recovered 30,000 liters smuggled diesel from a tanker at Lakpas.
Several other goods including betel nut, auto parts etc worth millions of rupees were recovered in certain other actions by Inspector Shahzad Akhter.
Chief Collector Chaudhry Zulfiqar, Collector Preventive Dr. Iftikhar and Additional Collector Jameel Baloch appreciated the staff for exemplary performance.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- MCC Appraisement East foils attempt to smuggle Indian yarn, other goods 20-Sep-2019
- NEPRA not to renew licences of inefficient power plants 20-Sep-2019
- KTBA expresses concern over complicated Income Tax Return form, point out flaws 20-Sep-2019
- PTI government unable to meet Rs1,071 bn tax collection target 20-Sep-2019
- FPCCI laments PTI government’s economic policies 19-Sep-2019
- SHC issue pre-admission notice in petition by Messrs A.K International 19-Sep-2019
- JS Bank and JS Global dominate financial industry with 10 accolades in 2019 19-Sep-2019
- AM Best assigns credit ratings to Brit Reinsurance (Bermuda) Limited 19-Sep-2019
- Aldar announces attractive offers on 10 prime developments in Abu Dhabi 19-Sep-2019
- Manulife US REIT to acquire $198.8million Class A asset in California 19-Sep-2019