KARACHI: MCC Jinnah International Airport (JIAP) has foiled a bid to smuggle narcotics abroad and arrested the accused.
[the_ad id=”32940″]Information was passed through Deputy Collector Muhammad Faisal and subsequently MCC JIAP Karachi’s staff posted at International Departure effected a seizure of 1.4 Kgs light brown heroin powder worth Rs. 10.4 million.
The illicit drug was concealed in two hand bags by passenger namely Qazi Toseef, resident of Landhi, Karachi, who successfully crossed joint counter to fly for Bangkok but he was spotted by vigilant staff of Customs at International Departure.
Detailed examination led to the recovery of 1.4 Kgs Light Brown Heroin powder. Another accused person who was found to be facilitating the accused passenger during check-in process namely Abdullah resident of Model Colony Malir, Karachi has also been detained. FIR has been lodged and Investigations are underway to unmask faces of real culprits / financiers and collaborators behind this iniquitous activity.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- PTI government unable to meet Rs1,071 bn tax collection target 20-Sep-2019
- FPCCI laments PTI government’s economic policies 19-Sep-2019
- SHC issue pre-admission notice in petition by Messrs A.K International 19-Sep-2019
- JS Bank and JS Global dominate financial industry with 10 accolades in 2019 19-Sep-2019
- AM Best assigns credit ratings to Brit Reinsurance (Bermuda) Limited 19-Sep-2019
- Aldar announces attractive offers on 10 prime developments in Abu Dhabi 19-Sep-2019
- Manulife US REIT to acquire $198.8million Class A asset in California 19-Sep-2019
- Blackbird now in 46 US TV news stations following latest TownNews expansion 19-Sep-2019
- Private school mafia failing children on every front 19-Sep-2019
- State Life, Discos included in active privatisation list 19-Sep-2019