MULTAN: Customs Intelligence & Investigation Multan has registered substantive improvement during the month of April, 2019.
Goods worth Rs174.49 million were seized this April as compared to Rs74.05 million worth of goods seized during April 2018, showing an increase of Rs100.44 million or 136%.
The outstanding performance of Multan Directorate made overall performance of the Directorate General look better. It is expected the Directorate will continue performing in the same vein.[the_ad id=”32940″]
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- PTI government unable to meet Rs1,071 bn tax collection target 20-Sep-2019
- FPCCI laments PTI government’s economic policies 19-Sep-2019
- SHC issue pre-admission notice in petition by Messrs A.K International 19-Sep-2019
- JS Bank and JS Global dominate financial industry with 10 accolades in 2019 19-Sep-2019
- AM Best assigns credit ratings to Brit Reinsurance (Bermuda) Limited 19-Sep-2019
- Aldar announces attractive offers on 10 prime developments in Abu Dhabi 19-Sep-2019
- Manulife US REIT to acquire $198.8million Class A asset in California 19-Sep-2019
- Blackbird now in 46 US TV news stations following latest TownNews expansion 19-Sep-2019
- Private school mafia failing children on every front 19-Sep-2019
- State Life, Discos included in active privatisation list 19-Sep-2019