MULTAN: Customs Intelligence & Investigation Multan has registered substantive improvement during the month of April, 2019.
Goods worth Rs174.49 million were seized this April as compared to Rs74.05 million worth of goods seized during April 2018, showing an increase of Rs100.44 million or 136%.
The outstanding performance of Multan Directorate made overall performance of the Directorate General look better. It is expected the Directorate will continue performing in the same vein.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Higher taxes, surging inflation and subdued GDP growth to hurt steel demand 22-Jun-2019
- Pakistan equities decline 1.3 percent 22-Jun-2019
- FATF asks Pakistan to complete action plan by October 22-Jun-2019
- Insurers warming to direct-to-consumer investments to improve distribution, customer experiences 22-Jun-2019
- AM Best revises outlooks to negative for Arabia Insurance Company 22-Jun-2019
- EU asks for a panel with Ukraine on wood export ban 22-Jun-2019
- Honda Cars jacks up car prices by upto Rs400,000 21-Jun-2019
- Government set to go public with data of 53 million people 21-Jun-2019
- KCCI welcomes decision to defer axle load campaign 21-Jun-2019
- NCP vehicle production ordered 21-Jun-2019