KARACHI: In recognition of credible performance of officers of Directorate General of Training and Research, (DGTR) the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has sanctioned cash reward for five officers.
The cash reward is equivalent to three month basic pay.
The officers receiving the meritorious reward include then Director General Amer Ahmad, Director Irfan Jawaid, Additional Director Javed Sarwar Shaikh, Deputy Directors Ammar Ahmad Mir and Zamzam Aman.[the_ad id=”31605″]
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- MCC Appraisement East foils attempt to smuggle Indian yarn, other goods 20-Sep-2019
- NEPRA not to renew licences of inefficient power plants 20-Sep-2019
- KTBA expresses concern over complicated Income Tax Return form, point out flaws 20-Sep-2019
- PTI government unable to meet Rs1,071 bn tax collection target 20-Sep-2019
- FPCCI laments PTI government’s economic policies 19-Sep-2019
- SHC issue pre-admission notice in petition by Messrs A.K International 19-Sep-2019
- JS Bank and JS Global dominate financial industry with 10 accolades in 2019 19-Sep-2019
- AM Best assigns credit ratings to Brit Reinsurance (Bermuda) Limited 19-Sep-2019
- Aldar announces attractive offers on 10 prime developments in Abu Dhabi 19-Sep-2019
- Manulife US REIT to acquire $198.8million Class A asset in California 19-Sep-2019