KARACHI: In recognition of credible performance of officers of Directorate General of Training and Research, (DGTR) the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has sanctioned cash reward for five officers.
The cash reward is equivalent to three month basic pay.
The officers receiving the meritorious reward include then Director General Amer Ahmad, Director Irfan Jawaid, Additional Director Javed Sarwar Shaikh, Deputy Directors Ammar Ahmad Mir and Zamzam Aman.[the_ad id=”31605″]
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Supreme Court dismisses petition by Education department sacked employees 18-Jul-2019
- FBR stops en-bloc transfers and postings 18-Jul-2019
- X5 opens new logistics centre in Russia’s north-west 18-Jul-2019
- Warehouses of Haji Sadiq raided, large quantity of smuggled goods recovered 18-Jul-2019
- Paladin welcomes US decision on uranium quotas 18-Jul-2019
- Novartis delivers strong sales, double digit income growth in 2nd quarter 18-Jul-2019
- WANdisco partners with Neudesic to migrate Hadoop analytical workloads to the cloud 18-Jul-2019
- IRENA and RES4Africa partner to accelerate renewables in Africa 18-Jul-2019
- ECC imposes ban on export of wheat, wheat flour 18-Jul-2019
- Huawei to invest around $100 million in Pakistan this year 18-Jul-2019