KARACHI: In recognition of credible performance of officers of Directorate General of Training and Research, (DGTR) the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has sanctioned cash reward for five officers.
The cash reward is equivalent to three month basic pay.
The officers receiving the meritorious reward include then Director General Amer Ahmad, Director Irfan Jawaid, Additional Director Javed Sarwar Shaikh, Deputy Directors Ammar Ahmad Mir and Zamzam Aman.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- FBR to launch crackdown on unregistered industrial, commercial consumers of gas and electricity 22-May-2019
- MCC JIAP seizes heroin powder worth Rs10.4 million 22-May-2019
- Foreign currency buying selling rates 22-May-2019
- Newcrest commences drilling at Havieron gold-copper project in Australia 22-May-2019
- dotdigital completes Comapi CPaaS technology integration 22-May-2019
- Paolo Dal Pino appointed CEO of Telit Communications 22-May-2019
- Foreign direct investment flows to Pakistan decline 52% in ten months 22-May-2019
- Establishment of Chugai Life Science Park Yokohama and relocation of research laboratories 22-May-2019
- Sierra Leone offshore waters opened to tender 22-May-2019
- Mufti Muhammad Hassaan Kaleem appointed as Chairman of Shari’ah Advisory Board for Pak-Qatar Takaful Group 22-May-2019