KARACHI: A media meet-up for Nikon’s newly launched DSLR camera, Z6, took place at a local hotel. The evening kick-started with guests and media mingling at the Red Carpet and taking pictures, after which recitation from the Holy Quran began, followed by the national anthem.
Host of the evening, Mariam Hasan Rizvi, introduced the key management of Nikon Pakistan present. Welcome speech was given by Director Camtronx/Nikon Pakistan, Noraiz Nasir Saeed who stated, “The Z6, with specs clearly designed for vloggers and film-makers has pulled up a strong start with an impressive set of features”. He also shared the Nikon Z6 product video which highlighted some of its remarkable specifications with all. Regional Manager Sales & Marketing, Nikon Middle-East, Fardan Arif then briefed the audience about Z6 in Pakistan, saying “We are constantly working on improving the videography & photography standards and its performance in our digital world by launching new products, providing our customers with greater value-added products.“ [the_ad id=”32940″]To make all present re-discover the soul of digital photography and videography, international photographer and guest, Paul Aggarao shared his digital experiences with Z6. The well-known photographer of Pakistan, Tapu Javeri, next awed the guests with his own photography experiences with the Z series.
Syed Zubair Qutab, marketing manager Camtronx/Nikon Pakistan introduced a membership programme, Nikon Premium Member (NPM) initiated by Nikon School in Karachi. “We are giving our loyal customers a great new opportunity. On every purchase of the Z6, we are offering a membership card with amazing benefits like free educational photography sessions, photo tours to breath-taking locations, photo walks and more”.
Nial Nasir, Director Camtronx/Nikon Pakistan offered his concluding remarks with “We have always dedicated ourselves to promoting videography & photography and young talent in Pakistan and have strived to portray a positive image of our nation through photography.”
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- 12MW grid energized to facilitate Getz Pharma’s new plant 20-Nov-2019
- FPCCI lauds relocation of trade missions 20-Nov-2019
- FIR lodged against Pak Shaheen Container Yard and others for fraud 20-Nov-2019
- Steel coils import: Customs Intelligence launches crackdown against misuse of concessionary regime 20-Nov-2019
- New Zealand’s AFT Pharmaceuticals to sell its pain relief medicine in Pakistan 20-Nov-2019
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019
- AM Best affirms credit ratings of Zavarovalnica Triglav and Pozavarovalnica Triglav Re 19-Nov-2019
- Federal cabinet approves National Tariff Policy (NTP) 19-Nov-2019
- KCCI to approach FBR for resolving issues confronted by commercial importers 19-Nov-2019