KARACHI: Under instructions from the Director Intelligence and Investigation Peshawar Arslan Subuctageen, the campaign against smuggling of narcotics was geared up.
An information was received to the effect that a sizeable quantity of narcotics would be smuggled from tribal area towards down country in a Toyota Axio Motor Car. In pursuance of the said information, the staff of this Directorate of Intelligence & Investigation Peshawar held a secret naka near Charsadda Road District Peshawar.
The suspected vehicle was spotted coming from Peshawar side. It was signaled to stop but the driver ignored the signal and sped away. On chasing the same, the driver abandoned his vehicle and decamped from the spot.
The vehicle was searched and found contraband (Charas) in the vehicle weighing 26kg and valuing 2.6 million while the impounded vehicle is valued at Rs2 million. An FIR is lodged and investigations are underway.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- S&P upgrades Norwegian oil and gas company Aker BP 11-Nov-2019
- Indus Motor to operate on 40 percent capacity till December 11-Nov-2019
- Business leaders condemn PM Imran Khan for calling everyone tax thieves 11-Nov-2019
- SHC stays recovery notice of 2 per cent ACD CONCESSION UNDER AUTOMOTIVE POLICY 11-Nov-2019
- EML Payments announces acquisition of PFS of Ireland 11-Nov-2019
- IDEX begins trading on the OTCQB Venture Market in United States 11-Nov-2019
- Rural Connectivity Group chooses Redflow for off-grid energy storage in New Zealand 11-Nov-2019
- Emaar records 25% increase in sales, 20% increase in profits 11-Nov-2019
- Agro Blockchain increases number of machines in production to 7,000 11-Nov-2019
- Abcam acquires Proteomics and Immunology business from Expedeon for €120 million 11-Nov-2019