KARACHI: The Central Selection Board (CSB) has considered and approved promotions of officers in Grade-21 and Grade-20.
Sources said officers of Pakistan Customs Service (PCS) including Zulfiqar Malick, Sarfaraz Warraich, Naeem Ejaz Qureshi, Ziauddin Wazir, Tariq Huda, Wasif Memon, Mujtaba Memon and Saud Imran have been promoted to Grade-21.
Moreover, PCS officers including Iqbal Bhawana, Imtiaz Ahmed, Wajid Ali, Ahmed Rauf, Imran Khan, Akhtar Hussain, Adnan Akram, Zeba Azhar, Khalid Hussain, Kamran Azam, Mumtaz Khoso, Nadeem Memon and Saqib Saeed have bee promoted to Grade-20.
Following these promotions, there would be large scale reshuffling on the top level of Pakistan Customs.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Tallink Grupp establishes subsidiaries in Lithuania and Latvia 13-Nov-2019
- ECC approves four-year Circular Debt Capping Plan 13-Nov-2019
- ECC increases minimum support price for wheat by Rs1.25/kg 13-Nov-2019
- SECP’s easy procedures led to 19% surge in new incorporations 13-Nov-2019
- Gas supply being restored to normal levels in Balochistan: SSGC 13-Nov-2019
- ECO chambers want enhanced connectivity, promotion of regional tourism 13-Nov-2019
- ASO Preventive recover large quantity of smuggled goods from Jodia Bazar 13-Nov-2019
- SHC seeks to examine how case was reopened against electricity producer 13-Nov-2019
- EQTEC to develop of biomass gasification power plant project in France 13-Nov-2019
- CLS Holdings acquires ‘One Six Six’ College Road, Harrow 13-Nov-2019