KARACHI: MCC Appraisement East has notified transfers and postings of appraising officers within the collectorate with immediate effect.
Adnan Amin Malik is moved from Group-II to Recovery Cell. Mohammad Akram is moved from Group-VI to Securities Section. Nazia Ahsan is moved from Examination to Securities Section, Custodian of Securities. Junaid Ahmed from Examination to Group-I, recovery cell; Mashallah Kaloon from Securities Section to Examination; Kaleem Azmat Chatha from Group-I to Examination; Waqas Ishtiaq from Examination to Recovery Cell.
Upon joinng, Abul Ghafoor will look after Group-VI, audit cell; Malik Mohammad Naeem will join Group-II, R&D Section; Mohammad Farrukh Khan will join Group-VI, General Branch HQ; Imran Safi will join Group-V; Ghulam Mohammad will join Group-IV, User ID I&II; Amjad Hussain, Amjad Raja and Hafiz Mohammad Qaqsim will join examination; Imran Haider will join Group-I, AC/DC level Adjudication; Shahid Hussain will join Group-III, Law Cell; Fahim Ullah Khan will join Group-VII, ADC level adjudication, Securities section; Zaigham Ali will join Group-VI; Mohammad Rizwan will join One Customs, Customs Branch HQ and uon joining Mohammad Adil will join Group-VII, Securities section.
Al Doc PDF File/Link
- Mulkia Investment signs SAR300mn Shariah compliant facility from Bank Albilad 20-Nov-2019
- Stride sells Bunnings, Wellington Shopping Centre and Bay Central Shopping Centre for $140.75mn 20-Nov-2019
- AM Best affirms credit ratings of Zavarovalnica Triglav and Pozavarovalnica Triglav Re 19-Nov-2019
- Federal cabinet approves National Tariff Policy (NTP) 19-Nov-2019
- KCCI to approach FBR for resolving issues confronted by commercial importers 19-Nov-2019
- SHC hears petitions against Tax on services 19-Nov-2019
- Customs Quetta seizes 2.0 tons of Charas worth Rs500 million 19-Nov-2019
- Customs Intelligence Karachi lodged FIR against M/s Loyal Traders 19-Nov-2019
- SECP warns public against investing in fraudulent investment and ponzi schemes 19-Nov-2019
- HomeServe to acquire 79% stake in eLocal for $140mn 19-Nov-2019